Is Garen viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4eVerGreen

07-03-2011

Is he?

Koala with a Hat

07-03-2011

There are better Champs but i guess he's Ok.
Not as a tank tough.

DoubleYouTeaF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Q: Is Garen viable?
A: No.

Sazabi

07-03-2011

still destroys complete idiots like usual.
he was never viable against people with brain ;p

Delferi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-03-2011

Definitely perhaps.

hstlyaw

07-03-2011

Garen is such a good character.. hes my main, i play him like a tank and im never negative.. I have always many kills (amazing ulti) not many death and several assists. U guys are totaly wrong

Koala with a Hat

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hstlyaw View Post
Garen is such a good character.. hes my main, i play him like a tank and im never negative.. I have always many kills (amazing ulti) not many death and several assists. U guys are totaly wrong
Your Lvl/Wins/Elo?

Kingz

07-03-2011

Quote:
he was never viable against people with brain ;p
Yep that is why he was 1st pick in ranked games before his nerf and was a TIER 1 offtank.

Might i remind you his judgement could take 250~ hp at level one?
He couldn't be slowed?
He had 35% Damage reduction on 1st level of courage and a hell of a more MR/AR per courage level.

The biggest point is that he was FINE, now his damage and survivability got nerfed hard and the slow reduction instead of slow immunity is the thing that crushes him in my eyes.

ViG0

07-03-2011

He WAS my main until judgement was untouched, now he is good only early and can be good mid if fed. He is not viable compared to other champs Renekton, Jarvan, Mundo are better for the tanky dpsers. He lacks utility and his late is terrible.

Sure before his judgement and courage got nerfed he was pretty nice champion, best offtank but now RIOT wants to make him some freaking dps champ that he would never be.

hstlyaw

20-03-2011

If u play smart with garen u cant die. Remember to play him like a tank with sunfire on teamfight ur amazing, ur ulti is obviously nice to have kills.With randuin omens + A skill (my keyboard is an azerty) its very hard to follow u. He definatly is viable u just have to play with him more than 50games ^^ to see that hes one of the best character in the game. And about other better tanky dpsers jarvan isnt renekton isnt and mundo is idd .. why? cuz he is ****ing op.If u play this kind of character it means that ur a noob, so funny to see mundo,vlad or teemo players claming to be pro.Even my turtle can play them.