riot can u explain better why u fired jason kaplan? i really like him, everyone does

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lets Find Teemo

12-09-2013

pff i really would like to see him at worlds man , i like him alot when he's casting he's funny

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blitzinger

12-09-2013

Quote:
Hey guys,

With what has happened recently I decided to explain the situation and explain my plans for the future. So lets get all the technical stuff out of the way. ESL was contracted by Riot to do Season 3 of LCS in Europe. This meant that Joe and I would be casting it alongside Deman and Qu1ksh0t with Sjokz hosting. Towards the end of the Summer Split I was informed that Riot wasn't interested in having me for Worlds or season 4. Since this is their show, I respect their decision to not include me for the next season. It was their call and I hope who ever does come in to replace me can make the community proud to be supporting LCS and the strides Riot has made in legitimizing eSports.

Now for my future... I work for ESL not Riot so it is not like I was fired from my job or anything. I will continue to be casting in the future and will take up other games to work with as they come. I really do appreciate everyone who has supported me through this last year and my move to Germany to become a professional caster. Without you guys, I probably wouldn't be here today. I plan to dish out all of my skin codes when I get back to Germany so feel free to tune in here and on my Twitter to get your chance at the codes (I have around 100-120 codes total I believe). I plan to be streaming quite a bit more when I get back as well since I will have more time to. I won't be streaming League however as I plan to stop playing so I can focus on the other things I will be casting.

Thanks again to everyone for the support and I hope to keep making you guys proud in the future. I would also like to thank Riot for giving me the chance to cast LCS and give EU LCS a bit of my flavor. I hope for their continued success and can't wait to see the amazing show coming up at the World Finals.
http://dd.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegen...ent_situation/