League of legends logo stuck

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booojj

06-03-2011

Hi, When ever i try to start a game (every single one) After champion selection screen it loads but it gets stuck on the logo and the game wont load. So many people having this problem but how is it not fixed since one thread has this exact same problem from nov 2009?

Booojj

06-03-2011

Omg it happened again im so fking pissed

maakari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-03-2011

Same thing here, I play with laptop, don't know does that matter?
After I've locked in my champion and the game is about to begin the League of Legends logo shows up, and after that nothing happends, it stucks.
After I close the client which doesn't answer, there comes a sentence, that says: The game has crashed, please try to reconnect. I click the reconnect button, and still nothing happends.
I've had over 10 leaves now, as I have tried to reinstall this game many times, doesn't work. Turn my firewall off, doesn't work. Downloaded hotfix, directx 10, etc. nothing helps.
When I visit my friends and try to play, it works perfectly.

Can somebody please help us, who can't play LoL 'cause of this problem!

SirRFI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

23-03-2011

Make sure You have latest version/build of DirectX9

maakari

24-03-2011

Yeah sorry, I have the latest version DirectX11, so is it necessary to be DirectX9?

maakari

28-03-2011

My friend has also DirectX11 and LoL works perfectly, so the dx9 wont be necessary.