I AM STUCK IN ELO HELL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

random1st

31-08-2013

I am currently bronze 1, 0 points and im stuck in elo hell. 2 days ago i was 80 points now im 0 points. Everygame I have played there are noobs. I tried to carry, jungle, top, mid, I do good but people let me down. Dont look at my lolking score because when I jungle i try to give other people kills and scores dont matter because if there feed im gonna die lategame arent i. I dont understand what to do. E.g if i am adc and i am 5-0 in the first 10 mins my team loses me by feeding, not playing good lategame, going solo etc. I am hopeless now and I dont know what to do. You will say that theres the same chance that noobs go in there team but it doesnt happen to me. All the noobs are in my team for some reason and I cant carry alone. Also if i do want to carry and i am not firstpick, they go carry and get countered and feed, even when i warn them about it like my last game : galio vs talon fed. This is frustrating and time wasting. Is it even possible? I have tried everything, duo, solo with many different players but all the noobs are just in my team. Believe me when i say im good because I can easily beat my lane. I try to help out other lanes as well but they but it just cant happen because they cant initiate. I havent got 1 good game since i had 80 points. When im tanky jungle like jarvan or zac and try to give other people kills they still do badly and when i say dont do that (eg go solo) you will just die nicely, they just say oooh ur noob u have 3 deaths and no kills while i have 5 kills... I try to explain nicely to people so they understand there mistake but nooo. THey dont wanna learn. Instead they start flaming at me for picking out their mistake.

M2stRtee

31-08-2013

dude. if you can't get out of bronze, you belong there. that is hard to here, but srsly, silver players play silver league. my friend and me got a 100% winrate in bronzeleague, that's how we got out of there. you can't do anything but try. and try again. if you lose a game, don't blame ANYONE but yourself. think about what you could have done better. do not judge anyone else. and then, try again. think about your pick, about your laning, about you lategame. why couldn't you carry the noobs? when you found an answer to that question, try again.

Podvodník

31-08-2013

So because you're on a losing streak, you blame it on elo hell? That's weak...

random1st

31-08-2013

PoDVONDNAK: I am not blaming in on elo hell i am asking how to get out of bronze because it seems impossible for me. This thread was not to complain. I even asked my gold 4 friend to duo with me. We both did good but still we lost coz of my teammates. Now if a gold 4 player cant carry a game with an average-good player (me) full of opponents who are bronze then how is it possible. PS. This was like a month ago but then he quit playing with me coz he wanted up his rank too.

Podvodník

31-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by random1st View Post
PoDVONDNAK: I am not blaming in on elo hell i am asking how to get out of bronze because it seems impossible for me. This thread was not to complain. I even asked my gold 4 friend to duo with me. We both did good but still we lost coz of my teammates. Now if a gold 4 player cant carry a game with an average-good player (me) full of opponents who are bronze then how is it possible. PS. This was like a month ago but then he quit playing with me coz he wanted up his rank too.
The games you describe will also be found in silver and up. It has nothing to do with elo hell. Mostly, they are not caused by your team failing, but also by many of your own mistakes. Improve yourself, get better at the game, and carry yourself out of bronze. I proved it's possible, so if you're worthy, you can do it aswell.

Pot O Prawns

01-09-2013

Yo man if you want another duo q partner I'll play with you. Its not that everyone is bad in bronze, just nobody seems to prioritise taking turrets/objectives after a good team fight. My last few matchs the team has played well but after an ace the team rushs to farm wolves, wraiths and clear a minion wave. Then go B and wait for another team fight. Im average joe but I know it takes pushs to won. Also people say its not actually terrible in bronze but in my past 20 ranked matchs ive lost most with a decent enough score other than the matchs I get trolled. I have had multiple afks (I dont blame anyone for that I know the servera are playing up) but I had a fame as thresh. I called jungle and because jungle thresh is considered hyper noob. I was trolled into adc.. slightly less viable and then flamed the whole match after my support went 0/11. Ok I didnt play amazing but. This happens more than it should. I still gain 20-25 lp for a win and -15 for a loss but it makes it hard to win a match when people insist on being awlward and having no team play.

higher leagues. Please don't encourage us to 'solo carry' not many non smurfs in bronze can actually solo carry but I've seen them try and fail so epicly. Encourage team work and objective taking. Thanks brahs

Flures

02-09-2013

Then you are not that good player.

Nex Ninja

02-09-2013

You want a good response, then read this reply.

In every single game you ever play in LoL there is only 1 common factor, and that is YOU! You team mates will come and go and change but you will always be there same.

A serious problem with Bronze division is that 80% of people in that league think they deserve or are skilled higher than that division. Of that only about 20% are. (This is also true for silver/gold).

All you can do is make sure that YOUR performance is enough to carry the best you can. I accept that there is a good percentage of games that are unwinnable, due to AFKs, trolls or badly skilled team mates but if you are consistently performing at a higher division level then you will progress based on the fact that YOU are in every game and YOU as a "higher skilled player" will have a good impact on your teams performance.

If you are playing better and have more skill than your adc or ap mid then why give them the kill. If you believe YOU can use the power for the better of your team then do it.

Now, not to nag but I did check your Lolking and forgetting KDA, your csing clearly needs improving. Your hitting around 100 cs average after 20 minutes which if I'm being honest isn't that great.

Last few games -

Lux 40 mins 125 cs (should be atleast 250)
Zed 30 mins 153 cs (with zed this should be 250+)
Kassadin 40 mins 119 cs (should be 250)
Fizz 30 mins 54 cs (this is very bad)

The fizz game in particular is scary, I could play Lux and know that I would beat any fizz csing this low.

Even though your score might be good, your overall gold will actually be low. Out csing your opponent and more importantly stopping them from csing is what carries games. It enables you to fight 2/3 people at once in a TF whilst also making your enemy laner useless.

As zed you also have the ability to render enemy jungler useless, as you can counter their wraiths and take his Red buff. You play him a lot so tbh I would have a lot of tips for you.

I would like to play with you but only to help and advise you of my opinion on how you may be able to improve you game because in all honestly, NOONE is that unlucky being matched with team mates. In bronze...and yes I'm going to say this, it is possible to carry your team regardless of how good or bad they are. You are that good to stomp your lane?? then learn to shut down enemy carries and bring your team in to the game.

Add me.

LilSniff

02-09-2013

If you constantly have good games yourself and you keep having retards as team means the follow:

your team has a 40 procent chance to get retards and noobs and the enemy team has a 60 procent chance to get that.

So how come you only have the noobs? and the enemy team never has noobs?

i belong in silver i lose i win i try to climb but for now im stuck here i just gotta improve to get better

Diablous76

02-09-2013

How about not calling your teams a bunch of noobs?
I know it sounds weird, but in the end teammoral can actually carry games. Going into a game, thinking everyone but me can't play properly makes you unable to carry IMO. Be kind and give your best, motivate your teammates if they lose their lanes or gank them instead of flaming them.
That's how you get out of elo hell...