Stats Overview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJabbz

05-03-2011

Hey i'm new in the forums, and i didn't found anything about those Minion Kills Takedown and Win Badges. I am currently at a silver badge. When do i get the next?
(LvL 20 - 1926 - 20059 - 69)

Grimleet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2011

2500 takedowns = gold
100 wins = gold
I don't know about minion kills, it's either 25.000 or 50.000 :/
I'm at 24.000 atm so I'll find out soon

Grimleet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2011

Sorry for the late reply btw :[

Kidrael

29-05-2011

waaay too late xD

Grimleet

29-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidrael View Post
waaay too late xD
Yea I noticed after replying xD
He is probably like level 30 now, sad no one was there to tell him in time anyways :b

Lolkers

29-05-2011

he's 21 with full silver badges.

OmgSean

26-04-2012

Does anyone know why mine wont update?? im only level 10 atm, been playing for just over a week now and it is saying that i only have played 1 game :/ being the first game i ever played.....

just really strange i dont use windows firewall and i have put the pvp.net in the list of approved sites on my firewall??

Zephium

26-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmgSean View Post
Does anyone know why mine wont update?? im only level 10 atm, been playing for just over a week now and it is saying that i only have played 1 game :/ being the first game i ever played.....

just really strange i dont use windows firewall and i have put the pvp.net in the list of approved sites on my firewall??
Because you play co-op vs AI (bot games) which don't count as normal games, the "1" win you have is from a normal game - I checked your match history, and you only have co-op vs AI wins, so thats why your wins is still on "1"