Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie is so op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paradajs

08-29-2013

omg rito gamez stun every 5 abilities just why do u release so op champs i cant handle it like Annie is eloshower on my current league plz remove her or olaf her face because i want elo and i cant handle bears u released volibeaver he was op and now u put annie with bear what makes her being 2 champions at once i cant remember such a dump and easy and strong champions since małokai release if u dont delete her u lose customer i payed on my acount 15$ dont make me mad or i be mad
please everyone feedback so rito gems repair their game omg i still cant how u can put champion with a bear

OHiei

08-29-2013

troll level: NO

Grouch

08-29-2013

0/10

Paradajs

08-29-2013

omg ladies and gentelmans i dont troll this time

Antonaqua

08-29-2013

Wow, if this was a grammar test, you got -100/10. And annie si not op, just strong, but counterable. And also Don't make me mad or I'll be mad is the WORST threaten I've ever seen.
Also, you payed 15$ on your account, wow I payed 275€, that's a bit more don't you think?

Paradajs

08-29-2013

Quote:
Antonaqua:
Wow, if this was a grammar test, you got -100/10. And annie si not op, just strong, but counterable. And also Don't make me mad or I'll be mad is the WORST threaten I've ever seen.
Also, you payed 15$ on your account, wow I payed 275€, that's a bit more don't you think?

stop troll
annie got extremly high skillcap so u dont see one in bronze

Not Dragonlucky1

08-29-2013

Iknorite?

Antonaqua

08-29-2013

Quote:
Paradajs:
stop troll
annie got extremly high skillcap so u dont see one in bronze

It's true you don't see that many annies in bronze, but I don't think in Dia either. And annie doesn't have a real high skill cap.
And also, if you're do pissed about her, ban her.

SquirtingSquid

08-29-2013

i agree whit the OP..

anne is OP too many fire is pwoer creped brand,..

anie the fire laddy should bE NERF AND NOW every game i see her go 59/0/200 and IS OP

Paradajs

08-30-2013

bump for justice