Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Suggestion Forum Guidelines

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AragornTheSlayer

12-10-2013

Why dont you ask dbz if you can make a zac skin of buu, It fits perfectly, zac is a green blob who atks and throws blobs of himself out, also is jelly like, if you check buu, hes the exact same, stretchy blob who throws parts of him self around and once blowing up his blobs regenerate him, only differnce is he is pink lol. think about this idea.

kiritoligito

Recruiter

12-13-2013

Please see this video to see how nice Udyr can be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GYJe7VjYNU

X3rCobraz

12-19-2013

I think that Maokai needs a buff or a rework. He is super useless because it costs like 200 mana to clear a jungle camp (He is so mana heavy that you go oom with blue buff!) . He does have a fair amount of CC, however, he has to be in really short range. in my opinion, Twisted Advance needs a longer range. I just think that Maokai doesn't suit the current meta whatsoever and I believe that he is in need of a rework to make him a more balanced champion.

Damiank0

01-10-2014

http://strawpoll.me/1000450

Lupusam

01-11-2014

Strange how many people don't read the thread they're posting in.

Ninjaed

01-12-2014

It's a sticky, that's all they need to know. Posting in a sticky = always at the top.

Kosutake

01-16-2014

Me and some of my friends have been talking and we thought it would be cool to make a champion that has some relation to the Minions themselves, like maybe his ulti would be to control a select few of Minions and send them to another lane to help out or even just get powered up.
An Idea I had would be to give the champion different ways to tinker with the Minions and power them up or something..
I just wanted to put this out there because I thought it'd be cool

William1990

01-20-2014

This is a proposal i have :

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1569010

MeToToMe

01-26-2014

I have a good idea! (in my opinion)
Please check our Voca, the ghostcaller on fan creations!
It's a pretty unique and fun to play champ i thought of!

Shockblade Yasuo

01-30-2014

Well im really into the champion yasuo so I ve already thought about a new skin .... to be honest the High Noon Yasuo sucks balls :S ... so i thought about Shockblade Yasuo ... like zed just with like black tornados and lightning arond his tornado ... more ideas if this here finds some popularity..

Shockblade Yasuo