Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Suggestion Forum Guidelines

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ben4iks

10-07-2013

Had these Champion, Item or Skin suggestions ever been added on LoL? Or even the main idea of the suggestions..?

Just wondering.

aQEorah

10-07-2013

There are no fan-made champion in game but really really similar(even same) abilities on new champions from our champion suggestions

We should be mad or happy i don't know

MoonLK

10-07-2013

I think u guys could do a champ like SanGoku when is Ulti was SUPERSAYAN xD. Would Be Awsome. Another is like Uchia Itachi So awsome ..his ulti was the Susano..ANd the others skills could be the fire , amaterasu and lightning

Ben4iks

10-08-2013

Quote:
aQEorah:
There are no fan-made champion in game but really really similar(even same) abilities on new champions from our champion suggestions

We should be mad or happy i don't know

Like what champ? Just wanna know.

Agareth

10-08-2013

Quote:
Ben4iks:
Had these Champion, Item or Skin suggestions ever been added on LoL? Or even the main idea of the suggestions..?

Just wondering.

This

Deamonstone

Recruiter

10-09-2013

If i'm not mistaken, wasn't Volibear a fan request? I know its based on the Golden Compass (idk wtf the novel's name is)

Reaver The Noob

10-09-2013

Regarding the first post: Would it not be a nice addition to add a simple template?

The guide is fine as is, but it would prevent misinterpretations and it'd be faster... and for the weirder and lazier ones amongst us who might still have good ideas that'd be nice.

~ Reaver

SubjectSeven

10-10-2013

About the Golden Compass: The novel's name is His Dark Materials, I recommend it!

@Reaver: I shied away from a fill-in template. There have been made some, but it's hard to accomodate for special kits (with more skills or other resource), and making it as easy as filling in a form will not make people think about their champion.
Also, most misinterpretations are present because some people don't bother to read the first few lines of the sticky, let alone look at a large template.

Mr Monstr

Recruiter

10-15-2013

volibear, is this it?
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co...ad.php?t=93721 (http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=93721)

DerkHD

10-16-2013

Hey! Check out my suggestion for an awesome champion that we must have on the fields of justice!
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=13583430&posted=1#post13583430
Thanky you!