Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Unofficial LoL Tournament In Iran Doesn't Allow Players To Pick Most Female Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uncommon Dandy

Senior Member

08-28-2013

Also, iran is banning girls, but NOT banning shirtless dudes with ripped abs. I dunno man, sounds kinda gay to me...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heimer Teemo

Senior Member

08-28-2013

Quote:
Celest10:
I think they dressed like that before , so I do not blame the politicians... and we were arguing about education, if you know what Sharia is (hope I wrote correctly), you would know why they act like and what things guide them through life. That is the root of all bad things about them. As I said, there are also good people coming from muslim countries, but most of those people forgot about Allah and all those fcking shyts, and just leave their lives as free people as they are born


I had this interesting documentary, a very old one but i lost it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfOY-gSMnm8
just watch this. That's before 1979


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celest10

Member

08-28-2013

Quote:
Uncommon Dandy:
Also, iran is banning girls, but NOT banning shirtless dudes with ripped abs. I dunno man, sounds kinda gay to me...

what do you expect from a goatfcking nation mate? Victoria's secret is wore by Shrek in their ads dude....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirThrowsAlotte

Senior Member

08-28-2013

LOL SEJUANI BANNED!! I didnt even know that thing was female hahahaha how the hell can they even think anything sexual in relation to that thing, i mean next thing will prolly be forcing burkas on goats, cus man them thangs looking so fine !!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpiCxOrigins

Senior Member

08-28-2013

America attacks Syria --> uncle ryze skin banned


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceVertical

Member

08-28-2013

They ban all those but not teemo?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stop feeding bot

Member

08-28-2013

Muslims, whatta joke =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Iam Sam

Senior Member

08-28-2013

Quote:
Celest10:
I think they dressed like that before , so I do not blame the politicians... and we were arguing about education, if you know what Sharia is (hope I wrote correctly), you would know why they act like and what things guide them through life. That is the root of all bad things about them. As I said, there are also good people coming from muslim countries, but most of those people forgot about Allah and all those fcking shyts, and just leave their lives as free people as they are born


I am guessing your a atheist? you cant force someone to believe what they want if they are truly attached to something they will stick to it for the rest of there lives don't go enforcing people what to do its like telling someone to go jump off a bridge to taste freedom also its quite funny how you just mention Muslims I can feel the hatred you have towards them I am pretty sure there are tons of different religions that worship god.

Sorry to say this but you look like a complete moron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Iam Sam

Senior Member

08-28-2013

Quote:
IceVertical:
They ban all those but not teemo?


One does not simply ban teemo hes too cute


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celest10

Member

08-28-2013

Quote:
Hi Iam Sam:
I am guessing your a atheist? you cant force someone to believe what they want if they are truly attached to something they will stick to it for the rest of there lives don't go enforcing people what to do its like telling someone to go jump off a bridge to taste freedom also its quite funny how you just mention Muslims I can feel the hatred you have towards them I am pretty sure there are tons of different religions that worship god.

Sorry to say this but you look like a complete moron.

it is your opinion that I am a moron... and tasting freedom doesn't mean you have to jump off a bridge, tasting freedom means you don't harm yourself... completely different