Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unofficial LoL Tournament In Iran Doesn't Allow Players To Pick Most Female Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celest10

08-28-2013

Quote:
Heimer Teemo:
Sorry but you're full of ****. People get arrested if they remove that shyt in public. Most Iranian people who left Iran aren't even muslim anymore.

Before talking **** about 'facts', which are insults, visit the damn country and discover it for yourself.
Also Iran just got ****ed up after the Sjah died and some bearded man took the lead in the country, so stfu and stop being a ****ing retard.

well sir, you just proved what I said ... why you fcking rage so much if THAT'S TRUE! you insulted, now it is my turn.... STOP BEING A FCKING BRAIN-WASHED-STRING-ATTACHED-MONKEY and actually read what I said.... you are born in slavery and most of you die in slavery (the exceptions are people invading Europe and trying to implement Sharia on our ground, a thing that you can forget about) . if you get arrested in Iran for taking the pyjama off, in Europe you will get arrested if you don't, that's the way things go. And no need to protest for that, just chill out and obey you are used to that!

Heimer Teemo

08-28-2013

Quote:
Celest10:
well sir, you just proved what I said ... why you fcking rage so much if THAT'S TRUE! you insulted, now it is my turn.... STOP BEING A FCKING BRAIN-WASHED-STRING-ATTACHED-MONKEY and actually read what I said.... you are born in slavery and most of you die in slavery (the exceptions are people invading Europe and trying to implement Sharia on our ground, a thing that you can forget about) . if you get arrested in Iran for taking the pyjama off, in Europe you will get arrested if you don't, that's the way things go. And no need to protest for that, just chill out and obey you are used to that!

Your ignorance and stupidity is out of this world.
First of all, like I said, I'm no muslim.
Second of all, calling me a brainwashed monkey is funny, because you know nothing about Iran or the people who live there.
Get some proper education and historical knowledge then come back with real information.

Celest10

08-28-2013

Quote:
Heimer Teemo:
Your ignorance and stupidity is out of this world.
First of all, like I said, I'm no muslim.
Second of all, calling me a brainwashed monkey is funny, because you know nothing about Iran or the people who live there.
Get some proper education and historical knowledge then come back with real information.

ok, now that I know you are not a muslim, it's easier to talk (at least I know you understand something) : I live in Montenegro, Ex-Yugoslavia, where millions of muslims were persecuted because they tried to implement their cancer, so I know a lot about them. and I don't need (tho I have) a lot of education to recognize freedom and slavery.

minatOX9

Recruiter

08-28-2013

Quote:
Henk Jonge:
Most picked champion would be Kog'Maw.

Or just ziggs

Celest10

08-28-2013

Quote:
minatOX9:
Or just ziggs

Brand is also a option

Heimer Teemo

08-28-2013

Quote:
Celest10:
ok, now that I know you are not a muslim, it's easier to talk (at least I know you understand something) : I live in Montenegro, Ex-Yugoslavia, where millions of muslims were persecuted because they tried to implement their cancer, so I know a lot about them. and I don't need (tho I have) a lot of education to recognize freedom and slavery.

Your hate has his roots.
But just don't think worng of the people in the country, but the awful government who is forcing them to dress like that and do stupid stuff like banning champions.

Thanks.

Uncommon Dandy

08-28-2013

These extremist countries represent like 90% of what is wrong with the world.

Intolerance
Extremisim
Irrationality (stupidity)
Closed-mindedness

They have nice food tho. Seriously, try that sh*t.

Annoying As Hell

08-28-2013

Go to Russia... Every shiet allowed + best vodka. And you can easier kick gambit's ass if they losing

Celest10

08-28-2013

Quote:
Heimer Teemo:
Your hate has his roots.
But just don't think worng of the people in the country, but the awful government who is forcing them to dress like that and do stupid stuff like banning champions.

Thanks.

I think they dressed like that before , so I do not blame the politicians... and we were arguing about education, if you know what Sharia is (hope I wrote correctly), you would know why they act like and what things guide them through life. That is the root of all bad things about them. As I said, there are also good people coming from muslim countries, but most of those people forgot about Allah and all those fcking shyts, and just leave their lives as free people as they are born

JoJoJoMo

08-28-2013

Quote:
A Fluffy Cat:
Zilean 100% ban / pick rate for well reasons...

LOL you made me laugh so hard.
11/10