Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unofficial LoL Tournament In Iran Doesn't Allow Players To Pick Most Female Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhnDiplomacyFail

08-27-2013

Iran goverment sees in wining team as prepared and send tjem to syria...to gain some assists xD because they all about team work!

Clandestyn

08-27-2013

Someone please explain why Iran is cool with the sexy topless lads (Tryn, Olaf etc.) but the sight of even the slightest female curve is ban-worthy. It's a genuine question.

Kayle? I didn't even know it was a woman when I first started playing LoL until I browsed her skins. Leona?? TRISTANA?? I don't even...

Caridor

08-27-2013

Quote:
Clandestyn:
Someone please explain why Iran is cool with the sexy topless lads (Tryn, Olaf etc.) but the sight of even the slightest female curve is ban-worthy. It's a genuine question.

Kayle? I didn't even know it was a woman when I first started playing LoL until I browsed her skins. Leona?? TRISTANA?? I don't even...

It's outdated rules that put women as inferior to men.
If what I hear is true, it's actually illegal for a woman to walk the streets without a man because of prostitution, if you can believe that.
Truth be told, I'm surprised they allow any female champs because women would then be fighting against men.

Clandestyn

08-27-2013

Quote:
Caridor:
It's outdated rules that put women as inferior to men.
If what I hear is true, it's actually illegal for a woman to walk the streets without a man because of prostitution, if you can believe that.
Truth be told, I'm surprised they allow any female champs because women would then be fighting against men.

In a country where it is illegal for women to drive...well I don't what I expected.

The Sexy Kaeona

08-27-2013

Riot should openly state that this tournament isn't to be played on their game - atleast if they believe in equal rights.

edit: ****ing sand******s - so much stupidity and ignorance from them.

mizucrank

08-27-2013

Quote:
Clandestyn:
In a country where it is illegal for women to drive...well I don't what I expected.

Yeah, wasn't it that women driving will lead to more homosexuality... and eventually earthquakes?

Arash17

08-27-2013

i'm from iran, just wanted to say iranian people dont think like iran politicians

iran goverment and politicians are such morons, iranian people dont think like them at all

Celest10

08-27-2013

Quote:
Arash17:
i'm from iran, just wanted to say iranian people dont think like iran politicians

iran goverment and politicians are such morons, iranian people dont think like them at all

it is not about politics, it is about religion.... if akali shows up in her beach costume they will go to her father and cut her nose ... Middle-age thinking in Middle East, that's all about... I think they will actually ban all champions who ever ate pork, never had long beard, does not obey to sharia, does not have a poster of Saddam Hussein and ever bought a Coca-Cola... But I bet they will encourage people to take Ziggs and Brand....idk why

Celest10

08-27-2013

downvote me, but I love freedom <3 I think Freljord Ashe is the public enemy atm in Iran...
EDIT: I actually got a downvote... is it because of Ashe or the truth about freedom? be a man , SAY IT!

Celest10

08-27-2013

Quote:
Foutloos:
All you are going to see is "ALLAHUAKBAR" in all chat and red baron corkis valkerying into towers as practice.

Made my day but you know you will get downvoted, there are loads of....