Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unofficial LoL Tournament In Iran Doesn't Allow Players To Pick Most Female Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celest10

08-28-2013

Quote:
Ceiron3:
I for one am a muslim, living in belgium and as your name indicates you are dutch. It's really stupid when people like this write such posts while not even knowing what that word means. Also note that the Iranese governement is dog ****, banning female characters only shows how retarded those "politicians" truly are.

I am amazed there are still such disgusting people in belgium/NL

why disgusting?

Ceiron3

08-28-2013

Quote:
Celest10:
harming yourself means to send your own children to blow the brain of other children, to want to do something and be stopped by your ''God'' ... and I kinda hate hypocrisy, because they are all posing in honest and faithfull to Allah (or whatever) while Vienna is full or muslim prostitutes from Turkey, Iran, Lebanon, Syria... at least they are cheap

Idiotic argument 1: "harming yourself means to send your own children to blow the brain of other children", That guy just explained how they were forced to do such things, it's not the muslims who decide to send there children to war, it's a one big retard abusing and hiding under the name "muslim" to do such things.

Idiotic argument 2: "Muslim" prostitues, being a prostitute is a completely against the Koran, your argument is invalid.

Somigator

08-28-2013

Quote:
Henk Jonge:
Most picked champion would be Kog'Maw.

With new year skin lmoa

Hi Iam Sam

08-28-2013

Quote:
Celest10:
harming yourself means to send your own children to blow the brain of other children, to want to do something and be stopped by your ''God'' ... and I kinda hate hypocrisy, because they are all posing in honest and faithfull to Allah (or whatever) while Vienna is full or muslim prostitutes from Turkey, Iran, Lebanon, Syria... at least they are cheap

Your so eager to prove a point that our religion is foul have you taken 1 minute of your life to look at others? Harming your self means to send my own children ? Pretty sure it won't effect my health but it will effect my heart because who in the world would do that probably braindead people like you sit with his/her parents and are forced to watch and listen to your parents about politics stop trying to hide behind the cover and say all Muslims are bad because pretty sure the percentage of good Muslims is way higher then those that are bad just look at other religions and how they add stuff from there minds I am done arguing with a person that can't prove a point were's your source from this you never mentioned it because you don't know jack sht oh and

SleepingDolphin

08-28-2013

Russell Peters : Why I don't do any Arab jokes ?? ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAhZaxKGoU

Celest10

08-28-2013

Quote:
Ceiron3:
Idiotic argument 1: "harming yourself means to send your own children to blow the brain of other children", That guy just explained how they were forced to do such things, it's not the muslims who decide to send there children to war, it's a one big retard abusing and hiding under the name "muslim" to do such things.

Idiotic argument 2: "Muslim" prostitues, being a prostitute is a completely against the Koran, your argument is invalid.

well, then they red Kama Sutra instead of Koran because they are doing a great job.... How can someone force you to kill your own children? that is called brain-washing.... thanks

ScreamisT

08-28-2013

Quote:
PerNateSian:
Islamic Republic at its best.

what is your point? Im muslim as well and this has no relation with the religion itself, it's about their goverment nad politics, you just have no idea about islam so fk off.

ScreamisT

08-28-2013

Quote:
Celest10:
it is not about politics, it is about religion.... if akali shows up in her beach costume they will go to her father and cut her nose ... Middle-age thinking in Middle East, that's all about... I think they will actually ban all champions who ever ate pork, never had long beard, does not obey to sharia, does not have a poster of Saddam Hussein and ever bought a Coca-Cola... But I bet they will encourage people to take Ziggs and Brand....idk why

seems like a media brain-washed internet stranger.

Mr Masood

08-28-2013

i am From Iran and this topic really embarrassed me. let me notice about this, In words this is true, but in act people in Iran have Relative freedom and this is bull s hit that womens must put and cover all of their body with cloth..!
But this is Constitution and we have to at last assume this. :\

M4A1 Lycanthrope

08-28-2013

Quote:
Mr Masood:
i am From Iran and this topic really embarrassed me. let me notice about this, In words this is true, but in act people in Iran have Relative freedom and this is bull s hit that womens must put and cover all of their body with cloth..!
But this is Constitution and we have to at last assume this. :\

I'm not going to tell you that you are wrong but I've been to several middle eastern countries and my experience is that the men severely suppress women and that the laws are absolutely bonkers.

No disrespect towards you but that's just personal experience.