Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Certificate problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetTheBrews

03-03-2011

Hi there,

I recently tried to log into the league of legends, and at the login screen, entered my Username and password, the game would proceed to log in as usual, but take a long time, whilst displaying the message "retrieving server info" another window would pop up saying that the certificate has expired, and asked me if I wanted to load it anyway, to which I said yes, and then 5 seconds after that closes, it gives me another of the same windows, which I say yes to. After doing this it seems to be about to log in - but then says that it can't connect to PvP.net, after I click "okay" It just closes my entire LoL login screen.

Anyone have the same problem and able to throw me a fix? thanks.
Any additional info needed I will be happy to supply it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetTheBrews

03-03-2011

Never mind - some joker changed the year on my computer to 2007, very funny right? Problem is fixed now!