[RUNES] Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovelhazinha

05-07-2010

Hi guys, i've been playing with Shaco with a new build someone told me and it's MONSTROUS!

I did 38-4-3 with this item build:

brutalizer
boots of choice
occult/last whisper
last whisper/occult
infinity/ghostblase
ghostblade/infinity
guardian angel/banshee veil/bloodthirster

i usually don't get Guardian Angel/Banshee or Bloodthrister and find myself getting a Phantom Dancer for more atk speed, crit and movement speed.

But now im in need of some new runes for him, i run a flat armour pen, which gives me +12 armour pen, i don't have all my runes. but now i have 11,000 IP and getting more and want some new runes.

what should i get?

i was thinking on Marks, Seals and Glyphs Crit Chance and Quints Armour Pen.
and with this i would get +12 armour pen and +15% crit chance.

Would it be good?

Sephirotica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Since your runes are rather low id guess you arent level 21 yet.

My sincere recommendation would be to buy t3 runes and wait till you are level 21. t1 and t2 runes are quite a waste of IP. Well, either that or keep hoarding IP.

If you are really set on it, id say get mana regen and CD runes since i that few % of crit isnt really gona help you much.

Ovelhazinha

05-07-2010

thanks, but im already lvl 27

yeah im saving IP's atm, i have over 12,000 IP's already.
so, yeah im in the good way :P

and i do not want CRIT DMG RUNES ( Furor Runes ) but CRIT CHANCE RUNES ( Malice Runes ).

would like some more feedback.

Death995

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

i have with shaco only critical dmg runes and i own

BullsHark

06-07-2010

why crit chance? u already have a skill that makes u crit 100% of the time. don't u wanna increase the damages of that skill?

overall, armor pen is the way to go though... marks + quints + masteries = 35 armor pen at lvl 1 if i'm not mistaken, which is A LOT. take ghostblade and u'll have 50 armor pen. last whisper? 40% of armor pen. with that infinity edge, u'll just deal devastating damages.

Salmin

08-07-2010

decive does bonus dmg of his current dmg... crit runes does not increase his crit with decive..

i would say armor pen or attackspeed? mana reg at blue/yellow

StoneWolf

08-07-2010

For shaco you need :
Dodge seals
Atk speed marks
CDR glyphs

Puschel the Soft

08-07-2010

@Stone: Why atk speed marks???
There are other runes that increase ur dmg at least as much and scale with deceive (armor pen, crit dmg).

Plus aspd is rarely a good choice for melee chars imho

This Jayce GOD

08-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsHark View Post
why crit chance? u already have a skill that makes u crit 100% of the time. don't u wanna increase the damages of that skill?

overall, armor pen is the way to go though... marks + quints + masteries = 35 armor pen at lvl 1 if i'm not mistaken, which is A LOT. take ghostblade and u'll have 50 armor pen. last whisper? 40% of armor pen. with that infinity edge, u'll just deal devastating damages.
read is not chance its bonus crit damage

Grayfox

11-07-2010

why would u take crit chance runes? u are a ganker, hat goes in and out quickly, dealing lots of damage in a short time. you dont stand aroud attacking an enemie for a large period of time, u are no fighter.

if anything damage related id get crit damage for his 100% damage spell.
best thing would still be a mix, since fokusing 100% on one stat is always a waste.
hint: cd reduction is always good