Loading Screen Bug -> Game crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zart Rosa

02-03-2011

Lol keeps crashing in loading screen every time at the same for my team. The screen freezes and the lol cient creating a "no response" in the task manager. This happened to 4 people of our 5men team. Trying to reconnect -> same problem all day. Its the second time this bug occurs in 1h.

Strangly the last game, one of our members joined the game while the rest of us had the loading screen bug. Resulting in an 1v5 game. So the hole enemy team could join the game but 4 of us had the same problem.

ASFGTheM

02-03-2011

I'm having the same problem here. Right now my friends are playing 2vs5, because three (including me) cannot connect. The game starts loading and crashed at a random percentage. Shut down the whole client about ten to fifteen times and tried to reconnect... but still crashes everytime.
Had the same problem this afternoon and then it suddenly went away for three games.

Zart Rosa

02-03-2011

yeah, got a leave for that game. ...great -.-

Samuassist

02-03-2011

Same here...
I hate it...
My loading stops always at 21%. Even after restart and multiple login-logouts...

QED2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

Same here.
Since last patch 3 games 3 crashes on loading and 1 crash midgame , it just hangs and i cant even ufocus the window or kill it within task manager .
Ati recovery complained about temp spike during loading and the fps dropped to 2, GPU load 100% (on the loading screen)

Win xp sp3 , 2gb Ram , core 2 duo , HD4850 1GB .

SemiGodZero

03-03-2011

Same problem here,
will get a leave for that

MDM Amazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

same

Carnil

03-03-2011

same here...

game just crashes during loading, when i relog loading wont start or crashes again...

wow riot, i love your client...

edit: even have to open task manager in order to close crashed game...

bsirske

03-03-2011

same here

Carnil

03-03-2011

ok tried about 10 times now....wont work...always stops around 36 - 50 % loading screen and then freezes to death...

great ... now i have a leave...i hope u have this fixed tomorrow...pfff