Free Tristana Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rageino

05-07-2010

Just thought I would throw out the link to the actual facebook page which you have to 'like' to get the skin.

Took me a while to actually find the right one, after 'liking' about 5 others :P

http://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends?ref=ts&v=wall

Heathenite

05-07-2010

Took me a few tries too, and if you do it in the wrong order, it will always say "you are not following us" or something similar.

Bonus note. If you do not already own Tristana, GET this skin. It grants you the free skin, plus Trist as a playable Champion for FREE.

sjeff

05-07-2010

Im already following this for some time but i dont have the skin >.>

Heathenite

05-07-2010

Took me a lot of trying, as I had the same problem as sjeff but it is a problem with FFox and bookface I think. Currently regoogling to re-find the fix for you (it's somewhere on these forums) I'll post again shortly when I find the one that worked for me.

Heathenite

05-07-2010

Still can't find it, must have been dumb luk that I came across the fix that worked for me.

Ii I Recall Correctly, it has something to do with the app it adds to your facebook profile or something:

1) Make sure you are a fan (or like or whatever it is now) on the the page in the link
2) go to your facebook apps and delete/remove the league of legends or something to do with trist app
3) reclick the link to get the free trist skin.

I *think* thats pretty much waht the fix was for me. Sorry I couldn't be more precise, I can't remember the page.

The Pandynator

05-07-2010

facebook is sh**

nice skin doh

Yulmuri

21-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageino View Post
Just thought I would throw out the link to the actual facebook page which you have to 'like' to get the skin.

Took me a while to actually find the right one, after 'liking' about 5 others :P

http://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends?ref=ts&v=wall
Thanks mate. I wouldn't have had it working without this link.

Marushin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-07-2010

Still not working for me, did someone say theres a firefox issue?

EDIT: nvm fixed it ^^

Finnelis

21-07-2010

I I wish I could have the skin without having to create a nasty Facebook account.
I didn't create an account for years because I had issues with the site (which proved to be quite founded) and I'm not about to start now just for a trist skin. Still, I do like the skin and regret not being able to get it :/.