Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UglyLupa

27-05-2010

so i thought you fired the last company that ran eu league of legends because they did a bad job? i play on us but i thought id go play on eu server will us was down. so i get into the game and i've never seen such a lag fest game. I feel sorry for every one that normally plays on eu server.
you have great game but that wasnt even a game lol, luckily every one decided to just lul at all the ridiculous lag, but i have no faith in eu riot if this is the product you release, sure us server has got its bugs sometimes but lag like that was unacceptable.
this may not have made much sense but it is 6:00 am here in canada so im not really awake lol
edit : i didnt know where to post this so it goes into "general discussion"

Fayhra

27-05-2010

Hi UglyLupa, I am from europe so I play eu server, but I was playing US while this server was being fixed/moved. They just took over from GOA so we cant expect it to be great straight away. It's annoying though that both servers are unplayable right now. Eu server is still in beta.

I'm sure Riot is doing all they can to better the situation. It's a commercial game run by professionals. I used to play ragnarok online private servers and the better servers had no lag and no downtime and were run by private volounteers. Sounds funny to me that private ppl manage that where riot is struggling. Hopefully the situation will improve.

Angeli Kad

27-05-2010

We didn't have any lag issues until the transition. But since server is in beta i'm sure this will be fixed soon.

UglyLupa

27-05-2010

Thanks for responding, I'm not angry at riot or anything and i hope that people didnt read my post as an angry rant. It's just when you release a product for people who (some of) pay you money for there shouldn't be such terrible lag. and i know some of the people in my game payed money for it because at least three (the TF, Pantheon and Akali) all had RP skins. and yes i imagine it will get better, its just not a great way to start your European hosting.

Mizwita

23-06-2011

true