Nerfing Vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FluX Rondoll

08-08-2013

I know, I know, there are hundreds of posts about a Vayne nerf.
But seriously, does anyone know if Riot is even planning to nerf her?
I mean come on! health-based true damage?
Seriously, every second game I see Vayne!
She's so OP people are now playing her top lane as well.. or should I say owning with her(?!)
Her W is the only thing that bothers me tbh, her crazy ulti is a good buff to her basic attack (plus the stealth) that makes her a good valid carry, but the health-based true damage is just too much
Please, do something, it becomes so frustrating to play against her, I can't even enjoy the game.

Surveyorman

08-08-2013

She already got nerfed.

You want the D

08-08-2013

Her W used to be 10% fyi

FluX Rondoll

08-08-2013

she got nerfed but that was on her ulti...

and although her W was 10% just nerfing it to 8% still doesn't cut it

Ozzyboy96

08-08-2013

Most of her damage doesn't even come from her W. Sure it allows her to shred tanks a bit easier, but against squishy targets, that extra 8% health true damage is weaker than just one auto attack from her.

Luna Quartz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2013

e range was lowered

Exxcessus

08-08-2013

I mained Vayne before you all thought she was OP with BORK. Clearly, you have no early game knowledge.

WeWereGentlemen

08-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surveyorman View Post
She already got nerfed.
Get real, kid. Her early game was nerfed.

TwilightSparkaru

08-08-2013

"Hurr durr I lost vs vayne twice and I got 68 and 69 cs in two 25 min games omg Vayne is the issue here why is she so op it's nothing to do with me being the worst cser in history nonono nothing to do with me nerf Vayne lol can't even ENJOY THE GAME OMFG HP TRUE DAMAGE OMG SO PWFUL!!!!! LEL XDDDD SO BR0KEN LOL I DON'T EVEN READ THE PATCH NOTES AND I HAVE NO IDEA SHE WAS ALREADY NERFED HURR DURR I'M NOT BAD LOL IT'S CHAMPION BALANCE LOL TOO OP XDDDDD"

There we go, Rondoll in a nutshell. Funny how you have no idea how to play the game yet you complain about champion balance.

FluX Rondoll

08-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightSparkaru View Post
"Hurr durr I lost vs vayne twice and I got 68 and 69 cs in two 25 min games omg Vayne is the issue here why is she so op it's nothing to do with me being the worst cser in history nonono nothing to do with me nerf Vayne lol can't even ENJOY THE GAME OMFG HP TRUE DAMAGE OMG SO PWFUL!!!!! LEL XDDDD SO BR0KEN LOL I DON'T EVEN READ THE PATCH NOTES AND I HAVE NO IDEA SHE WAS ALREADY NERFED HURR DURR I'M NOT BAD LOL IT'S CHAMPION BALANCE LOL TOO OP XDDDDD"

There we go, Rondoll in a nutshell. Funny how you have no idea how to play the game yet you complain about champion balance.
I've lose to other adc's b4, you don't see me complaining about that.
and I did read patch notes, her they nerfed the ulti on her cd and fixed a bug, that's it... (still OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzyboy96 View Post
Most of her damage doesn't even come from her W. Sure it allows her to shred tanks a bit easier, but against squishy targets, that extra 8% health true damage is weaker than just one auto attack from her.
That might be true, but note that if she gets fed you can't build any defence against her