Kennen - The Real Balance Issue(S)

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iktha

01-03-2011

Iktha

01-03-2011

Thor von Asgard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

I always said it and we had a long threat with the result that he is heavily OP already, but this thread nicely shows the truth.

Granted there are worse champions and with higher cooldowns and less energy effiency his stats owuld be justified.

ViG0

01-03-2011

Dont even dare to say that somebody is OP, I tried and they called me noob and tard. This forum is only for self-called pr0s.

Thor von Asgard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

All of the abilities very easy to hit, all abilities very likely to hit, banshee almost completely useless against him, even unfed a zhonyas is enough to be gamechanging for him...

Alright

Cibba

01-03-2011

Compare him to annie in terms of there skills i.e his q to her q u will find kennen outclasses each of her skills

M00nfish

01-03-2011

I want a stat explaining how close your mage has to stand to an enemy team to deal the said damage. His E, which you need for your W, and his R mean he has to run right through the enemy team - a squishy mage!

Plus: Energy is restricted. Mana users have no troubles in endgame to spam their skills as often as they like in teamfights, whereas energy users are limited by their energy.

When I read your stun-section I get overexited playing Annie again, she is free this week too! Try her out! An aoe stun over a long distance, reliable and instant (because everyone with half a brain precharged it before the fights)!

Here is the average of your "Ranks":
(8+17+1+17+14+10+4+4+10) / 9 = 9.4 of 17
That is below average

All your post does is making more players actually play Kennen. People are scamming the forums for OP-posts to know what to buy.

I duo with noobs

01-03-2011

I cant believe so much can be written about something so untrue. He's not overpowered, thats just a fact.

He needs to be close for his so called synergy to synergise. So close in fact that he risks his life. As a matter of fact, any good kennen will almost always die in teamfights, after having contributed with stuns

nextdoornikki

01-03-2011

well done but whats the point of this long story?
how long did it take to write out the frustration for this post
aint there any other problems in rl that u have to care about
as just a lil champ in a free game where even though this champ is not OP
shure evryone has his opinion and mine is kennen is just as fine at he is
he already got nerfed many times
i rarely see any kennens anymore because if u cant play him then u fail with him
if u feed him then he is OP but who is not OP when he gets feed
i suggest u get some holidays some LOL offtime if u realy get that annoing that u have to waste like 1> hour ? of ur life with a topic like this

Morticoccus

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00nfish View Post
All your post does is making more players actually play Kennen. People are scamming the forums for OP-posts to know what to buy.
Shush, they'll hear and get Annie instead! =<

XD

12345 ... 9