Lucian next few hours?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qontai

31-07-2013

His price is now good also. First 10rp/10ip now 975rp/7800ip
Come here Lucian <3

ultrarotom

31-07-2013

I MISSED 10 IP LUCIAN :'(

SNSD Sooyoung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-07-2013

he will be out in about 2 hours or tomorrow morning

Bananen Terror

31-07-2013

GIBE LUCIAN. I'VE RAN OUT OF PATIENCE.

InadequateGuru

31-07-2013

I cant fkn wait. I've been waiting for him for so long ... and i thought I wouldnt see him before I leave in 2 days (army, deployment, ****)

lets hope its true that he will get unlocked soon!

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

31-07-2013
1 of 5 Riot Posts

OKAY SO THIS IS GOING TO GO ACROSS EUNE / EUW / NA. I WILL POST.... EUW FIRST. IT WILL LOOK COPY PASTED BECAUSE IT KIND OF IS. Update on Lucian:

SO.

I know everyone’s itching to get their hands on Lucian so you can wreck face with him, but he’s not gonna be going live with this patch. We’d like to keep him on PBE for some additional testing and analysis. There’s still a little work to finish before he’s ready for prime time.

As we continue to shoot for more stable, bug-free and quality patches, sometimes content – including champions! – will be spending a little more time marinating on the PBE before we can flip the switch for everyone. Just because a champ’s on the PBE doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily be released in the next patch. We’re more concerned about getting it right and making sure the live experience is great!

If you’ve got a PBE account, please help us by playing some games with Lucian and reporting your feedback on the PBE community boards (http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/).

Thanks for your patience!

OhMyGalli

Recruiter

31-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
OKAY SO THIS IS GOING TO GO ACROSS EUNE / EUW / NA. I WILL POST.... EUW FIRST. IT WILL LOOK COPY PASTED BECAUSE IT KIND OF IS. Update on Lucian:

SO.

I know everyone’s itching to get their hands on Lucian so you can wreck face with him, [/b]but he’s not gonna be going live with this patch[/b]. We’d like to keep him on PBE for some additional testing and analysis. There’s still a little work to finish before he’s ready for prime time.

As we continue to shoot for more stable, bug-free and quality patches, sometimes content – including champions! – will be spending a little more time marinating on the PBE before we can flip the switch for everyone. Just because a champ’s on the PBE doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily be released in the next patch. We’re more concerned about getting it right and making sure the live experience is great!

If you’ve got a PBE account, please help us by playing some games with Lucian and reporting your feedback on the PBE community boards (http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/).

Thanks for your patience!
I came here to tell you i love you as much as gingers would love to have a soul <3

loner10

31-07-2013

Why is that? For general neglect suddenly 1 post makes things right?

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

31-07-2013
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rannbjer View Post
I came here to tell you i love you as much as gingers would love to have a soul <3
This got dark real quick.

OhMyGalli

Recruiter

31-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
This got dark real quick.
What, you dont care about gingerbread being soulless things? What kind of human are you!?

1234511 ... 22