Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avanile

07-30-2013

RIOT have reworked ALL his skins except headhunter yi. Every his cheap skin now looks better than headhunter. For what have i paid 975RP? For getting small adding to his Q animation? I can see changes in headhunter nidalee and headhunter rengar, they realy worth the money. But headhunter yi is now just pathetic. I want my RP back or something

The Eternal Soul

07-30-2013

Wow they have ruined one of the funniest champ in lol -,- R.I.P Ap Yi. I will miss you ;(

sa3d86

07-30-2013

I Know For a Fact that AP yi is up there looking at us and saying " Damn You Riot" every champ is fun when played with different styles. Now yi is off that list .... RIP AP Master YI !!!

lIlIlI

07-30-2013

Finally! I disliked AP Yi and hated the fact my team wanted me to play him AP because AD Yi suuuuuuucks.

Old Foxboy

07-30-2013

Ahhh how i love to buy Randuins Omen Activate, stun Yi. Win.

iCarryYourFeed

Recruiter

07-31-2013

GG Riot, AP YI its gone

TheFlameKillerr

07-31-2013

will we get an original yi skin if we already own him

FableBlaze

07-31-2013

Quote:
ßeta TesT:
RIP in Peace

Rest in peace in Peace?

The Uncharted

07-31-2013

You have Spoiled Master Yi
I love the Champion Spotlight, but by making this chance to Master Yi will compleatly destroy every typ out countering he had. Now some champions that, only had problems with champions like Yi, will be a lot stronger...

RixxosXL

Recruiter

07-31-2013

Quote:
Avanile:
RIOT have reworked ALL his skins except headhunter yi. Every his cheap skin now looks better than headhunter. For what have i paid 975RP? For getting small adding to his Q animation? I can see changes in headhunter nidalee and headhunter rengar, they realy worth the money. But headhunter yi is now just pathetic. I want my RP back or something

They actually changed the skin a bit(a little bit). Check the 3D model of old and new one, but ya, his other skins look much better now.