Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.10 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XaveRampage

07-30-2013

Only thing i dont like this patch is that Moonfair Spellblade is for ranget only.Like there isnt anymore melee champions on mid like Mordekaiser who is pretty weak vs CC and has no escape mechanism except flash. I would put it to be for both melee and ranget

Very Lost

07-30-2013

Nerfs to shaco counterjungle, no longer gonna hit level 3 from boxing your blue and smitestealing their red gotta kill all the little ones too

eggs

07-30-2013

You should buff the tower's armor early game because every game in LCS we see this stupid strat of people going 3v1 and taking turrets, also Lucian?

Agent Catzy

07-30-2013

I miss some buffs on champs like Warwick, olaf and skarner -_-'

Pretty decent patch, gj Riot

Sleepi

07-30-2013

No AP yi yaaaaaay woooohoooooooo EPIC
Instead yi that deals true dmg

300000000 Yi OP threads incoming calling it now people never react well to true dmg.

Nimbz

Recruiter

07-30-2013

Quote:
Warden's Mail
  • Passive Slow duration reduced to 1 second from 1.5
  • Cost reduced to 1000 from 1100

Oh, so Warden's Mail had a slow as side effect of his attack speed debuff? Didn't know that. o:

Legit.

OP TARIC

07-30-2013

The new Icons are looking so bad.

NightSkye

07-30-2013

They said patch 3.10 for lucian

DestroyTheLegend

Recruiter

07-30-2013

I just looked over it, but isnt there a bit much reducing off champs and items ?

Beats29

07-30-2013

Why nerfing Vayne's ulti? :/ It was the thing who gave her a chance to be more useful at teamfights, since she's damn squishy :/ Also, it's countered by oracle/vision wards lol...

If the change was on %hp true dmg I would accept a bit better, even tough, we know the problem is Botrk. But change on ulti is ridiculous.

Quote:
Shorbz:
Elise didn't need changing if you knew how to counter her she was fine /sigh

She needed lol. Being so much picked on competitive play just shows it. Even tough I don't know if the changes made are good.