Boots of Mobility - questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferrum de Virtus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-02-2011

So, i have a few question abouts boots of mobility which I have never actually used.

When is the state of movespeed tier two? (When you hit something? Cast a spell? What if its a long range spell?)

Does Sunfirecape make your movespeed tier two when around minions?

Are they really that good for movement? Aren't Boots of Swiftness better? Like the distance between creep camps in jungle is such short, that it rather rarly procs the 5 speed... and when it comes to laning, it's rather bad, since you have to lasthit...

Are they better for moving between the lanes then swiftness?

If i have boots of mobility and swiftness will i have 3 while in fight and 5 when out of fight?

Does stacking Ninja Tabi against a team of Yi,Trynd,Ashe,Taric is worth it?

What will be going on in LoL this April's Fool?

Is there any reference between Urf and Udyr?

Why am I asking stupid questions?

No Fun AIIowed

28-02-2011

Mobility boots are awesome.
I love them on supports and teemo.
it's not when you attack stuff, it's when you get attacked... like teemo.

Captain WSS

28-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrum de Virtus View Post
So, i have a few question abouts boots of mobility which I have never actually used.

When is the state of movespeed tier two? (When you hit something? Cast a spell? What if its a long range spell?)

Does Sunfirecape make your movespeed tier two when around minions?

Are they really that good for movement? Aren't Boots of Swiftness better? Like the distance between creep camps in jungle is such short, that it rather rarly procs the 5 speed... and when it comes to laning, it's rather bad, since you have to lasthit...

Are they better for moving between the lanes then swiftness?

If i have boots of mobility and swiftness will i have 3 while in fight and 5 when out of fight?

Does stacking Ninja Tabi against a team of Yi,Trynd,Ashe,Taric is worth it?

What will be going on in LoL this April's Fool?

Is there any reference between Urf and Udyr?

Why am I asking stupid questions?
boots of mobility allow you to be on one side of the map 1 minute and on the other the next.

good for strong gankers

stacking ninja tabi against 5 autoattackers is NOT a bad idea. but you'd be better off with a randuins and wardens mail (combined the slow is harsh)

rodzooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-02-2011

boots of mobility are made for shaco and eve :d

Achikili

28-02-2011

and alistar

Aullah

28-02-2011

So until someone hits you, you will be a speedy gonzalet... i tho when you hit something or you are being hit. Good to know.

Kelas Shadow

28-02-2011

The mobility boots are ganking boots, Shaco, Eve, Twitch and of course a few of the other ganker specials who don't need the other boots to do their thing benefit massively from them.

Stacking Tabi on Jax probably nerfs tryn to nothingness, as is Jax is the only champ I can reliably 1 vs 1 Tryn with lol.

Lief0r

28-02-2011

hmm never noticed the armour and 12% dodge on ninja tabi wasnt unique...as to whether swiftness and mobility stack? I don't see why they shouldnt, but will go test it

Barack Obama

28-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aullah View Post
So until someone hits you, you will be a speedy gonzalet... i tho when you hit something or you are being hit. Good to know.
nope, you were right before. If you attack someone, or someone attacks you, either way, you lose the +5 speed and gain +2 instead. lasts for a couple secs in case you don't get attacked / cast spells on and don't do either of these on your own to someone else. it's basically like the in-combat mechanism of WoW, aka at times where you could drink/eat in WoW, you're at +5 speed in LoL

lukus001

28-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lief0r View Post
hmm never noticed the armour and 12% dodge on ninja tabi wasnt unique...as to whether swiftness and mobility stack? I don't see why they shouldnt, but will go test it
They don't stack.

They are not "+x%" move speed, they mod your base speed.