Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New free champion rotation (Season three: week 26)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vomitos

Recruiter

07-29-2013

Nice week Riot

11thDimensi0n

07-29-2013

Vayne free is actually for Riot to see if after Draven nerf she's next or not. Vayne has always been beast late game, problem is that now she's beast after BotRK.

Kunagi

07-29-2013

Quote:
11thDimensi0n:
Vayne free is actually for Riot to see if after Draven nerf she's next or not. Vayne has always been beast late game, problem is that now she's beast after BotRK.

She is getting nerfed, though. Check out the PBE notes. Condemn's range is getting shortened and there's something else that I can't remember.

Conner Kessiak

07-29-2013

Lots of champions I wanted to try. Awesome. Looks like I'll have a lot of fun this week trying new champions to learn more about the game. Can't wait to try the likes of Nautilus, Shyvana and Veigar. I already have Annie and Fiora and I find them to be a blast using them.

XxXxXxn00bZzZzZz

07-29-2013

And i was already tired of seeing vaynes... no blind pick this week

Mavrek

07-29-2013

junglers week

Noobie2k7

07-29-2013

Quote:
BeatsTeam:
isnt she 450 ip, i mean yea shes fun to play, but cant you just buy her?
You don't get out much do you? That my dear friend was what we in the real world call sarcasm.

Noobie2k7

07-29-2013

Yays, like 4 champions this week i want to try ^_^ Nami, Leona, Shyvana and Sejuani I own another 4 and Vayne and Sivir do not interested me as i hate ADC.

Nekietas

07-29-2013

Why the **** you put fiora again!?!?

ChukyUniqul

07-29-2013

it`s a meh week for me. i like to play veigar, but i`m not intending to buy him. other champions are ok, but i`d like to see some more interesting championss in rotations, in general. expensive week tho`