Reconnect PROBLEM!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkpLeaDRiot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-02-2011

Riot i mean wtf are you doing really .... the game finishes and i try to rejoin another game and it say " You are assigned to an existing game" I try to restart the client and then it comes on my face the reconnect BUTTON which wants to reconnect me to a non existing game .. so now i can't play any game thanks a lot you guys ROCK!!!! FIX IT! and make reconnect button to be optional not when launcher comes on you have to reconnect!

Grumpy Whale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

27-02-2011

snap
keeps telling me to reconnect to a game that finished over a hour ago cant play till its gone.
hurrah and on my other account only have to wait 30 mins to login pffft
how to turn off new player that are wanting to join.

Smurfd

27-02-2011

Likewise, having the same bullcrap...Its not even funny anymore what kind of a joke are riot pulling.

SkpLeaDRiot

27-02-2011

If Riot reads this forums please do something restart the servers or dunno what... i wanna play i am waiting 40 min for the reconnect button to go away... and restarted my client 5 times .. going now for lucky 6

CaoticInc

27-02-2011

Same problem here... Riot just stop this please, we're ****ing bored...

SkpLeaDRiot

27-02-2011

And just immagine that i was waiting for a mate to go play together i invite him in my game i try to start the game and then suddenly... message appears " You are assigned to an existing game"

Agneyastra

27-02-2011

Bump because riot has to fix this >.< keep this up top

SkpLeaDRiot

27-02-2011

But really the funny think is that even if u press the reconnect button it tries ro recconect you and then says game crashed.

IF the game is crashed LET us play a new one don't let us w8 for hours!! What is the logic behind this reconnect button btw?

Golıathus

Senior Recruiter

27-02-2011

Same here... game ended, won. now only says to reconnect... nothing happens when try to reconnect ofc...