Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New website forum font

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenoronin

07-26-2013

Hi, no idea where to post this since there is no forum dedicated to talking about the beta website.

Currently the font selected for the new website forum is terrible. It does not scale well. The attached screengrab is what happens when you visit the forum at default zoom. The old forum font looks just fine on my screen so i know it is the new forum at fault.

The screen resolution is 1024 x 600 since it is a netbook.
The OS is Windows XP 32 bit.
Browser is the latest edition of Chrome.

Just check the attachment below to see what i mean.

bad font.JPG

nollywood

07-26-2013

haha yea same here, the new forum (and site) kid look terrible, the new site looks like a joomla template was used.
And the forum is pretty bad. Messed up fonts, poor design.

Another thing which i think riot forgot about, is that the current forum and website match the overall design of the Client.
The design is what the millions people recognize as League of Legends.
Now we will have a horrible new forum and site, and the old design on the client.

and lets be honest, the client needed update alot more than the website did.

FrySeven

07-26-2013

Any feedback on the new website, and new forum for it, can be submitted using the "Submit Feedback" button on the bottom right hand corner. You can see if in your image if you don't know what to look for.