Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get ready for the new LeagueofLegends.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsuyoku

07-26-2013

@RiotChris: Is the current beta up to date and will simply be switched to the main domain? If so, then it's quite sad. None of my feedbacks were taken in account.

-Many useful pages from the "Gameplay" category are gone.
-Some important infos about the champions are missing -> champion range, skill cooldowns, which makes me prefer using any other random fansite.

-Any statement about "air client functionalities" for the website? like being able to shop and edit your own rune pages and so on... it'd be so great when you are somewhere without an installed client (train, work, whatever...) Riot would earn more money with this...

loner10

07-26-2013

So its safe to assume you keep every community separated? Glad to see Riot will not make any effort to make things better for the other players.

I wonder if Riot will ever learn, made a capital mistake which has led to a lot of complaining, got a chance to change it, naa lets make it again who cares for EUW anyway.

Hydramis

07-26-2013

Whats the bet that we still wont get Avatar's on the forums?

Spixel

07-26-2013

Looks good

NK SerpentSeven

07-26-2013

First, it looked really good . . . possibly because it is different
and then i saw the forumpage and i really dislike the the colors
of the font.
Light blue on a white page doesn't fit to me to be honest.
That is just my opinion.

IkOerman

Recruiter

07-26-2013

Quote:
Tsuyoku:
None of my feedbacks were taken in account.

Mine weren't either.

- I feel the layout looks like its meant for a tablet. (but it is not reponsive when i drag it)
- Also i dislike the use of flash (as a background and the quality is really bad (imac screen))

Those were my main points.
Together with some other small things, overall im kinda disappointed by this. Live site is better IMO.

Nice try.

Kinky Kiwi

07-26-2013

Soo, am i the only one here who Think the new page looks REAAALLYY unproffesional? I prefer this one to the new :/.

Pete Apple

07-26-2013

Awesome!

Róit

07-26-2013

nice. i like that beta site than the original... but you say... a few days...? lol how late was SGU ;D heh

georulez

Recruiter

07-26-2013

guyz can we finally have a global forum like reddit its really sad that i cant tell my opinion on morellos (and others) na only threads