Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Next new champion after Lucian

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BombBurster

07-25-2013

I am wondering when another support champion is gonna come out. I am mainly a support player and I feel that it have been ages since riot have created a support champion.Support champions are few even though the support role is one of most import roles in league of legends. What do you guys think on a new support champion? What woulkd be you' re ideas for riot?

Puddiman

07-25-2013

We got nami ~½year ago, next support coming up near season 5 finals.
Riot doesnt like supports.... Or tanks...

MC banano

07-25-2013

thresh was release in 2013 after nami

Grasthard

07-25-2013

i think i have heard somewhere that they were working on a support, it may be the next one after lucian maybe

Mirxia

07-25-2013

Quote:
BombBurster:
I am wondering when another support champion is gonna come out. I am mainly a support player and I feel that it have been ages since riot have created a support champion.Support champions are few even though the support role is one of most import roles in league of legends. What do you guys think on a new support champion? What woulkd be you' re ideas for riot?

Last 5 champion releases are Top/Mid/Jungle/ADC/Support, so, not sure where did you get th e "ages".

Nirdenax

07-25-2013

One Champion will be Annika, also known as Kassadin's daughter, but I don't know the date or if she will be the enxt to be released

Noobie2k7

07-25-2013

Wasn't Syndra originally going to be kassa's daughter but they changed her design last minute.

RocketTheRaccoon

07-25-2013

Quote:
Noobie2k7:
Wasn't Syndra originally going to be kassa's daughter but they changed her design last minute.

doubt they have a champions ready like half of year ahead

RocketTheRaccoon

07-25-2013

my predictions are that next champion will be a female bruiser

Pheck

07-25-2013

Quote:
VanilaThunderr:
my predictions are that next champion will be a female bruiser

Vi wasnt that long ago was she?