Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

There was an error connecting with Maestro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXYagorXx

02-26-2011

Hi by some moths i have a problem to login to lol server with my pc portable. Each time that i start the game after luncher on login page i get this message: "There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of legens will now exit. Please try restarting the application." i restart the application i try to close my antivirus / firewall (Kaspersky Internet security 11.0.1.400) and windows firewall, i try to reinstall the game start it with administrator right but nothing each time the same message. Is a pc portable with Windos 7 Home edition, around september / october it work but after 1 patch it stop to work. I hope u can help me to fix it i try to search on internet but i dont find some that resolve it, and sorry for my bad english

link of screenshot of login: http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/289/catturagp.jpg