Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spirit guard Udyr for free

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darktrov

07-17-2013

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/27203-spirit-guard-udyr-final.xhtml

Must be mad.

IMO this should be a 975 rp skin not more.

Edit : lol downvotes ... must be those jelly haters that forked money over some pixels

Edit2: As I posted in my thread. I am not forcing you to use the custom skin I just proposed an alternative.

Darktrov

07-17-2013

bump for JUSTICE !

TheGons

07-17-2013

Congrats you found out you can turn EVERY skin into a costum skin that only you can see.

Darktrov

07-17-2013

Quote:
TheGons:
Congrats you found out you can turn EVERY skin into a costum skin that only you can see.

Yes this is correct but I am not some pretentions guy that wants to show off. If I want a skin i take it and look only myself. It is enough for me.

Hatsune Miku

07-17-2013

Quote:
Darktrov:
Yes this is correct but I am not some pretentions guy that wants to show off. If I want a skin i take it and look only myself. It is enough for me.

That's your choice, though I fail to see on how that entitles you to insult people who buy official skins.

Darktrov

07-17-2013

Quote:
Hatsune Miku:
That's your choice, though I fail to see on how that entitles you to insult people who buy official skins.

I insult whoever I want if I don't brake the rules its all k.

TheGons

07-17-2013

Quote:
Darktrov:
http://leaguecraft.com/skins/27203-spirit-guard-udyr-final.xhtml

Must be mad.

IMO this should be a 975 rp skin not more.

Edit : lol downvotes ... must be those jelly haters that forked money over some pixels

You get downvotes cause you think you are better than others that support a company. What you do would be piracy in other cases

Darktrov

07-17-2013

Quote:
TheGons:
You get downvotes cause you think you are better than others that support a company. What you do would be piracy in other cases

No you are mistaken. I have bought RP but for 7 rune pages or a champ that look good. Not too often ofcourse but I have never wasted my money on overpriced skiddish skin that is not worth 2 sh...its(excuse my language)

edit : custom skins are allowed by riot so i don't see your point.

Philipz

07-17-2013

don't like it? don't buy it.

ReinhartVH

07-17-2013

so much hate and envy on only 1 post