Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Showcase – Issue #18

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falias

02-26-2011

Quote:
Talespinner:
That rap is horrible... Embarrassing is a mild word. That guy is going to get mocked by every single living being in a 5000 mile radius of where he lives.

Makes the star wars kid seem cool...

The rest of the stuff is pretty awesome though. That rap is just...

PS: Around 80% of my record collection is hiphop, so it's not that I have anything against the genre. That boy is just bad. Like REALLY bad!

Didn't u get, that this is just a fun track? Its not made to became famous, just for fun. I can bet that u wouldn't make any better.

Gereg

02-26-2011

I am not into rap really, still I think the track is funny and it serves the purpose.
About Vedrim music, the dude really has what it is needed to get started in the world of music composition (maybe he needs a little practice in other genres but nothing that cannot be obtained).
The sona art (both of them) were really cool (getting a DJ Sona would be very awesome!).

Liar Paradox

02-26-2011

Please make the song of Ionia play in Login screen!

Such amazing peace of art.

Kireia

02-26-2011

make the ionia theme to the new champion selection song for season 2 pls. its so awesome.

Orfantal

02-26-2011

It's vedrim! Love this stuff and this piece featured is just great.

For the wow players out there search for bound by bone by vedrim. (On my page it's also in the suggestions.)

AhahahFreeStuff

02-26-2011

Seriously DJ Sona is terrible, just look at her legs....
Rap sucks in general, this song particularly
Ionia theme is not bad, but become boring in a short time
Maven of the strings it's kinda cool, but I can hardly believe there wasn't anything better to put in a summoner showcase...

Cyalithe

02-26-2011

Erm...

Why exactly doesn't Riot get in contact with the guys that do this - the art, the music, the lore - and just ask if they can actually use them (or even buy them).

I mean, a lot of this stuff is just better that Riot's own stuff, and at the very least it adds variation.
Surely that can't be a bad thing, and those on the other end can always politely decline.

I'm not saying Riot's work is bad (it's awesome, I mean just look at the artwork for the new Katarina skin...), but that Ionia Theme could hardly go amiss...

Escadin

02-26-2011

i dont like rap.
i dont like clowns.

Why did riot hire clowns to rap ? holy ****.. this is childish

V4ndrovec

02-26-2011

DJ Sona is a *****in' idea. I don't particularly like that drawing, but the concept is sound.

Heh, I said "sound".

I'd get that skin.

Aekron

02-26-2011

theme of Ionia is awesome guys!! you shuld put it into the game!!! or you guys make more music pls...