Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free transfers to the Russian server available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o0oMarcelo0o

Recruiter

07-16-2013

How many people are playing on that server already?

SimplyCactus

07-16-2013

Let me translate this announcement for you guys:

"Most of the Russian players didn't really transfer to the russian server so we're gonna make the transfer free AGAIN in hope that at least some of them change their minds and actually transfer this time."

The whole division on so many regions is just bad design. Riot should start thinking about new server architecture instead of adding more and more regions whenever performance issues start happening...

Gynecologist

07-16-2013

Nooooooooooooooo! All the hot Russian babes will be gone. T_T

Lackjaw

07-16-2013

About the skin... is it going to be available for purchase for those who for some reason (like not being Russian) decide to stay on EUW? Seju desperately needs a good skin and the splash art is nice, so...

esiNc

07-16-2013

Quote:
Oscarownage:
Euw has months of connectivity problems: 20 IP boosts.
Russia has 0 problems: Free transfer and champ/skin
Fair riot is fair.

I feel you bro... :s

future legend

07-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarownage View Post
Euw has months of connectivity problems: 20 IP boosts.
Russia has 0 problems: Free transfer and champ/skin
Fair riot is fair.

oh mah gahd

do you know the numbers of players are playing on EUW and RUS? Because of large amount there can be problems.
On Russian server ranked games are disabled at night starting from 01:00 till morning, EVERYONE WOULD CRY THEY ARSE OFF, WHY RANKED DISABLED!!1
and you know the reason why at night disabled? for one reason, that more players will play at day time. so there will be more match ups, still want to transfer? go ahead
just get real man

Nor The Careless

07-18-2013

I feel like Riot should make somethin Dota2-like with the servers. Just let people choose where they want to play and don't make them switch servers for that. I'm Russian but i won't transfer in any case. The VO of the champions is poor and the community is not that great. Great amount of the decent Russian players still won't transfer.

TheMistery9112

07-18-2013

i didn't get seujani

xMoDy99

Recruiter

07-18-2013

nice ^_^

charging bull 8

07-18-2013

Quote:
a real mentalist:
i would honestly love a Uk server, language barriers are really annoying in Euw.

I agree