Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free transfers to the Russian server available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sali Vader

07-15-2013

Quote:
a real mentalist:
i would honestly love a Uk server, language barriers are really annoying in Euw.

Why? People use english 90% of the time, even in EUW

I banged jesus

07-15-2013

Quote:
Shiny Metagross:
All russians are noobs lol lets put the noobs together good guy RIOT

LOL i loled hard, because Gambit is one of the professional and Best Team in EUW and all of them are Russian

Weakou

Recruiter

07-15-2013

Quote:
Vacuem:
LOL i loled hard, because Gambit is one of the professional and Best Team in EUW and all of them are Russian

Yes, Russian are good players. But imagine how strong they could be, if only they were sober !!! Without vodka, that would be pretty impressive

Project Hyper

07-15-2013

How about to give one free transfer to old players like me, i ecidentaly made my mein account on EU West instead of EU East. All my friends play there and there is less lag for me too. I play LOL for 3y, never had free transfer.

Project Hyper

07-15-2013

Quote:
Weakou:
Yes, Russian are good players. But imagine how strong they could be, if only they were sober !!! Without vodka, that would be pretty impressive

They are never sober and no, they are not good players, at least i never had chance to have good ones in my games.

Hi Own Supply

Recruiter

07-15-2013

Quote:
Sali Vader:
Free skin? We never get free skins in EUW, just dumb IP boosts that gives us the points we could have got if the servers hadn't been crashing every 5 minutes. I want a free champ and skin >

Dude...
There's no reason for this, u only say this because u don't want to pay for a skin. This free transfer + skin is a measure to ensure Russian players go to there own server, so they stop lagging on EUW servers

If you want a free skin, u can get unchained alistar & riot tristana via fb & youtube.

U can also go to lolking & participate in contests to get free skin codes

oilspill

07-15-2013

I was going to transfer to this server (presumably for free) when it first opened. You guys (Riot) probably decided since EU is so heavily populated this server would be a hit and since it's probably underpopulated you want to bribe people with a free skin.

Lol, nty

Zaluparius

07-15-2013

i am very happy becouse i am a little bit russian blood

CapitanBoby

07-15-2013

I'm so not going to transfer to Russian server even for 5000 RP

ossir01

07-15-2013

nobody wants play with this nooby lowbrows

pls riot make server for polish gamers, they suck too %)