Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free transfers to the Russian server available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fitchado

07-15-2013

why we need to pay to go to brazil? s:

Batpants

07-15-2013

Quote:
Fitchado:
why we need to pay to go to brazil? s:

I had to pay to get to EUW despite having my account made back in the days when the only server out was NA, and...So, yeah...Pretty bs if you ask me.

Fitchado

07-15-2013

put brazil 0 rp

OsamaBínHiding

07-15-2013

Free transfer untill patch 3.10 comes out? Wow dat kindness of Riot... free transfers untill next year if they are as slow as bringing us SGU..

eightZzz

07-15-2013

Hey a question out to you guys.
I still have the innitial free transfers from back when the servers where split.
Is it possible for me to go to russia with this free transfer and then return with the old one?
Or would it just use up both at the same time?

Talgus

07-15-2013

How much will it cost to transfer back to EUW?

Sali Vader

07-15-2013

Free skin? We never get free skins in EUW, just dumb IP boosts that gives us the points we could have got if the servers hadn't been crashing every 5 minutes. I want a free champ and skin >

Jernkorset2k

07-15-2013

Question: If I transfered to RU when the server was opened and I have recieved the Cait and Voli skin, will I still get the Sejuani skin, or is it only for the people that transfers this time? In that case I feel ripped off, cause that Sejuani skin is way cooler than both the Voli and the Cait skin together...

crixuis

07-15-2013

i would honestly love a Uk server, language barriers are really annoying in Euw.

Pro Elephant

07-15-2013

Euw has months of connectivity problems: 20 IP boosts.
Russia has 0 problems: Free transfer and champ/skin
Fair riot is fair.