Why do you not ban vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexuallyShyGirl

15-07-2013

Really tell me.

Do you really still feel the need to ban malp and lee sin over a champ that goes 0-5 in lane and still does more damage than anyone on her team with just botrk + PD?

Why do you ignore me everytime I ask for the vayne ban, is she really not worth a ban in your eyes?

ButcherCareBear

15-07-2013

Why would you ban her?

GlobalHawkPT

15-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atroxentis View Post
Why would you ban her?
Because they don't like to pick Ryze and CC lock her
Even is she cleanses out, you just need to use Q and E once and your Stun is up again

Arkblue

15-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalHawkPT View Post
Because they don't like to pick Ryze and CC lock her
Even is she cleanses out, you just need to use Q and E once and your Stun is up again
Or Nami.

Veridius

15-07-2013

cause your able to kill vayne in a single burst with for example zed while you'll just tickle malphite/lee who will go tanky as hell

The Binary

15-07-2013

20 OP champs > 3 bans.

LörötHousus22

15-07-2013

Because usually people ban the champs that will harm their team the most.. And Vayne isn't in the top selects. Obvious, isnt it..?

Evil Squidward

15-07-2013

depends on your elo. i really hate vayne, and if it wasnt for other champs being noobstompers i'd ban her.

vayne is the kind of champ that is just as bad as malphite for punishing sub-par team play. if your team is grouped for the malphite ult and he carries that way, its no different from your team engaging onto whatever and the vayne coming into the fight mid-way once cooldowns have been used and quadra-killing your team with no effort.

the difference is malphite, shen, mumu and other pubstomper tanks do this with allmost no thought at all. the proccess is usually see enemy team -> ult it -> win. wheras at least vayne needs a tiny bit of thought and positioning, and can be somewhat countered by pink wards assuming she isnt fed.

dont get me wrong shes OP as fck and i hate the fact that she dominates most teams below high gold elo just because she can 3v1 easily unless the 3 have ALL thier Cds. i despair seeing her in a ranked game because i just cant trust people not to feed her, and i cant seem to get junglers to understand she needs to be camped. its frustrating to know that my performance is irrelevant if vayne has 2 items by any means, even if its just farm.

to be honest its the same reason i consider banning udyr. hes not OP as a champ but until i get out of this elo people will keep feeding him like crazy because they dont understand that you HAVE to ward up against him and he will gank at level 2 with insane damage. its like people have allready forgotten what season 2 lee sin did before he got nerfed.

CppL

15-07-2013

cause i know how to play against vayne.so it would be just waste of ban

SexuallyShyGirl

15-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LrtHousus22 View Post
Because usually people ban the champs that will harm their team the most.. And Vayne isn't in the top selects. Obvious, isnt it..?
What, i see vayne every flippin game in gold 1.