Ryze "Nerf"....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mawn

25-02-2011

Now this is actually complete bull****, this "nerf" was a complete buff, i just got into a game, never played ryze, started stacking mana from beginning, went for maxing Q over W and lastly E, went out in the battlefield, QWEQ dead, back off, QWEQ dead, and you may be thinking that is was fed, i started off with 1/1/0 in stats, with almost no farm, and i could still burst people down in seconds...

I would totally say that he is even worse than he was before the patch, and that he causes huge balance issues, since even tho you focus him, he still has time to throw out a instant 100% Dead nuke, thats 1 for 1 -.-, by the way, my games was normal games against lvl 30 players, had no runes for ryze, and im not sure if i used the correct masteries, but even tho it was normal games and not ranked, you should not be able to do such burst unfed?

Discuss.

Inskipp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-02-2011

Ryze never got nerfed, he's become insanely good since the rework. I like him alot

That isn't to say that there are a few problems with him... Namely his useless ult. Only reason you use it is to proc your passive and get that 1 second off your Q...

Is E also feels weak, altho the M-res debuff is nice. Imo they should add mana-scaling for that one as well

Quackv2

25-02-2011

Welcome to the new Ryze, glad you enjoy.

But seriously, some people still think he needs AP.

Mawn

25-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackv2 View Post

I both enjoy and dont enjoy this, since i laugh when i see ppl whine about me oneshotting them, but seriously, the mana scaling is TOO much.

duren

25-02-2011

He is amazing! What are you on about? Get Rod of ages, Tear of the goddess, frozen seal later into frozen heart and banshees and you have about 4100 mana which makes your q hit amazingly hard. And once you get an AA you have an extra 267 AP or so.

Mawn

25-02-2011

Dude, im not saying hes bad, im saying i go around 1 shotting anyone i want, im saying hes bloody overpowered for gods sake.

Esskhal

25-02-2011

In my opinion, he's not OP - people just need to get used to the fact that he's a danger. They're simply not treating him seriously when laning against him.
Some people are not really aware of the change at all - i got laught at for having low AP by enemy LeBlanc which died by my hand a few seconds later and was quite surprised.
Other people think of the change as a straight nerf - which is not the case and ws never stated as such.
Fery few people understand what happened to Ryze and can play him/counter him accordingly. Give it time, don't cry for a nerf

Eversoris

25-02-2011

New Ryze it's like the ranged version of Ap Poppy a unstoppable machine in 1v1, wich tbh it's far better than some random noob get in spam all abilities and eradicate 5x enemy champs to 20% of hp with no effort.

At least you need to be more careful in teamfight and choose wich enemy champ you plan to burst first.

Arlekh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackv2 View Post

Yesterday I saw a Ryze building something like Mejai + Deathcap.

And there were lulz.

BrokenAccount

25-02-2011

Amazing how people actually only read title of topic.
OP is saying that ryze is too powerfull as hes now.