Rammus Counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seventh Masher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-02-2011

Not an OP thread, no need to QQ but I need to know a good counter against Rammus. I've gotten raped by him in three consecutive games now.

What are the best ways to counter this annoying little turtle?

Pessimist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-02-2011

/surrender
no ssrious
but any other tank out tanks him XD
theres not a specifc way except buying magic resist i geuss xd
cleanse and that 1 item (forget name gives 48 magic resist) can delete the taunt btw

Aeon1337

24-02-2011

Get Marcurs and attack him while his defense is off. His stats are pretty bad as a tank. And hell focuse him! Even if the most people think focusing tanks is noob. Thats why he is a stong tank. he NEEDS to be focused. Otherwise he will rock the game.

DarkFenix

25-02-2011

mercury threads and banshee veil are helpfull vs rammus, he will have to was a spell before taunt, u will have mr to deal with his ulti.

as i see he can only lock 1 of u, the rest will have to focus their carrie while his DBC is up after that he has low base tank stats (health being very low).

silence also works vs him, and ash.. dam i hate ash, i never seam to get to her -.- usualy have to waste flash or go behind them.

K

25-02-2011

Mercs, then CC him like crazy to keep him out of the fight. Binds work pretty well on him.

A good team comp is the only real counter for Rammus. Other than that, taking him out early a few times means he can't tank well later. Final option is just to outright ban him, but that happens a lot anyway.

Seventh Masher

25-02-2011

Yeah, I always ban him in ranked no doubt, but most of my friends aren't level 30 or are people I don't play ranked with, most of my games are still normal games.

BrokenAccount

25-02-2011

Best advice i can give you is to actually play said champion.
I mained rammus for a while before he became fotm and now i do not really have troubles with him because i know patterns how he engage and what to pay attention to.

Btw some advices were pretty valid - harrasing when hes out of shield, do not overextend if you do not have at last flash to get away.

Btw warding agaist rammus cant be done in nearest bush because hes so fast. Just ward a bit further so you can actually see him coming. If hes not retarded he will never engage from bush because thats where wards are.

Btw some rammuses are making my eyes bleed, like trying to gang top from bush when theres a caitlin in that lane. Guess what, he got trapped by that trap of hers.

KoalaWithaHatLFT

25-02-2011

What Rammus makes great are his early game Ganks, they can be avoided by wards. Wheter you just wards brushes and see him coming otherwise you put a ward infront of him when he Powerballs towards you. This will stop his roll.

Wosmahl

25-02-2011

get wards and ward...have 1-2 in your inventory and when hes right behint you, use it and...his poweball gets canceled if you are skilled enough to put it in front of him

Barbaard

25-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventh Masher View Post
Not an OP thread, no need to QQ but I need to know a good counter against Rammus. I've gotten raped by him in three consecutive games now.

What are the best ways to counter this annoying little turtle?
olaf

rammus is usually a high armor/mr with cc but.. low life
an olaf chops him up ridiculously fast with some armor pen/listeal and spamming his reckless swing