Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celebrate esports with permanent summoner icons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullet2thaFace

07-11-2013

very cool

ValintBG

07-11-2013

Guys, why didn't you make it possible to get one of the icons for free by winning games with it, as you did before with the icons of the different tribes..

Rodulv

07-11-2013

I know you said you would "try to get icons for asian teams", but how can that be difficult? i mean... its far more exciting to watch Garena then the european LCS.

hedi0077

07-11-2013

i have problem when i press jouer the other icon of the username and mot de passe dosn t shouw

bronzelote g2

07-11-2013

Quote:
Projectigi:
nice ! but still waiting for sgu.

Fck thouse summoner icons, releaae SGU and we will unlock x4 amazing summoner icons + profile banners...

Rly Riot let es buy SGU plss...

Chr Kloster

07-11-2013

Quote:
LostAztecian:
Actually its 1,56euro for like 30x30 picture that wasnt designed by them. And I can understand this if 80% of this cost will go to teams, but no, they give teams only 20%

Well ya... I understand what you mean, and personally I think it should have been 50/50.

But tbh I think there is much moar you can say: "WTF, why riot?" to these days. If you understand me.

Kozie

07-11-2013

It surprises me you actually are releasing uninteresting stuff like this instead of releasing Spirit Guard Udyr.

I guess thank you for this? Good marketing strategy

ChairBlaster

07-11-2013

will the korean icons be available any time soon?

cj frost!! :3

DonD

Recruiter

07-11-2013

is this a joke or what???

ShinyPhoenix

07-11-2013

Evil Geniuses, ofc.