Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celebrate esports with permanent summoner icons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostAztecian

Recruiter

07-11-2013

LOL only 250RP?! Change to 8k RP for every single icon ande give 0,5% for teams.... greedy riots.

And i have another idea for you - make first 5 friend slots free and others for 600RP each... i know you like it.

Asian

07-11-2013

Is there any chance that there will be icons for Asian teams, such as TPA or any of the Korean teams?

HotGoatz

07-11-2013

Give us SGU!

Gatalyst

07-11-2013

How about we celebrate esports with permanent SGU?

Chr Kloster

07-11-2013

Tbh I find it okay, that it cost a bit. 250 RP is the same as 1 euro or so = nothing. And noone forces you to buy anything. If you think that it is only about ripping money for ya, what is skins then?

KoKFidus

07-11-2013

I like how they just implemented summoner icons in the new loading screen. I see what you did there Riot.

Barangil

07-11-2013

It would have been nice if they cost ip... lot's of players have a lot of ip and nothing to spend them on.

LostAztecian

Recruiter

07-11-2013

Quote:
Chr Kloster:
Tbh I find it okay, that it cost a bit. 250 RP is the same as 1 euro or so = nothing. And noone forces you to buy anything. If you think that it is only about ripping money for ya, what is skins then?

Actually its 1,56euro for like 30x30 picture that wasnt designed by them. And I can understand this if 80% of this cost will go to teams, but no, they give teams only 20%

DamnDemon

07-11-2013

Why would you spend money on a icon, i know you support the team with it but still, why not make it free like last season(after the tournement its gone) and if you want the icon permantly you can buy it, isnt that a solution!?

Jyuuza

Recruiter

07-11-2013

Uhhh yea, not like i care about those teams anyway.

SGU thou...