Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Fabby the gatekeeper?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri got my Soul

Member

07-11-2013

He should get banned for doing this, no offense... Imagine u are in promotion and he hates you, so he throws game and u lost a game caus of ****ty little ***** like him feeling cool


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Ahri EU

Senior Member

07-11-2013

Quote:
soul Hatsuharu:
He should get banned for doing this, no offense... Imagine u are in promotion and he hates you, so he throws game and u lost a game caus of ****ty little ***** like him feeling cool

No no no and no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ultron

Recruiter

07-11-2013

Quote:
soul Hatsuharu:
He should get banned for doing this, no offense... Imagine u are in promotion and he hates you, so he throws game and u lost a game caus of ****ty little ***** like him feeling cool


If you truly deserve to enter challenger, the gates will open for you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Ahri EU

Senior Member

07-11-2013

His adc mechanics are pretty impressive especially with Vayne. He's a monster with her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeekNius

Senior Member

07-11-2013

Quote:
soul Hatsuharu:
He should get banned for doing this, no offense... Imagine u are in promotion and he hates you, so he throws game and u lost a game caus of ****ty little ***** like him feeling cool


Ah, there's the toke one who doesn't get it.
No, he doesn't throw on purpose.
And no, he doesn't try to be the gatekeeper.
And it's not personal either, even if you wouldn't describe Fabbbyyy as "nicest guy NA". He treats everyone equally bad.

That gatekeeper thing was TheOddOne's invention after having a long (but random) streak of Fabbbyyy-related losses. Just as Bronze Vs always blame their team, only with TOO it was a joke. A good one, and it spread.

Fabbbyyy is perhaps one of the ten best players in NA at the moment. The problem with him is just: he doesn't play his A-game consistently. He has bad games. Lots. And if he does bad, he does REAL bad.He always snowballs games ... one way or another.
If he does good, you want him on your team. If he does bad ... you want him on the other team. But sometimes you end up getting just the opposite of what you wanted.


... but I guess that's not really what you wanted to know, you only wanted to vent your frustration about being stuck in "Elo-hell", right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fr33noob

Senior Member

07-11-2013

so surprised i've never heard of him, very interesting player i must admit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sl4ing

Senior Member

07-19-2013

Quote:
Ediwir:
imagine the beginning of a game. you're in promotion for challenger.
Fabby is in the enemy team. you feel the fear.
you start laning. Fabby runs in your tower, dies. first blood for you.
someone in your team asks who's in promotion. they congratulate saying "the gates are open!"
you keep going on, a bit scared, but more confident once you're 4/0.
then Fabby decides you had your chance.
he farms up until he zones you out, gaining back the advantage lost.
you die once. team goes "awww, sorry bro".
Fabby ends the game 18/4. the gate was closed. try another time.

he's extremely good when he wants to. however, he's completely random in his behaviour...



Yeah I've seen him play, he's good


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barry Bonds

Senior Member

07-19-2013

Gingerbrown


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AxeOfChaos

Senior Member

07-19-2013

Quote:
Ediwir:
imagine the beginning of a game. you're in promotion for challenger.
Fabby is in the enemy team. you feel the fear.
you start laning. Fabby runs in your tower, dies. first blood for you.
someone in your team asks who's in promotion. they congratulate saying "the gates are open!"
you keep going on, a bit scared, but more confident once you're 4/0.
then Fabby decides you had your chance.
he farms up until he zones you out, gaining back the advantage lost.
you die once. team goes "awww, sorry bro".
Fabby ends the game 18/4. the gate was closed. try another time.

he's extremely good when he wants to. however, he's completely random in his behaviour...


٩(͡๏̯͡&#3663۶ HAIL LORD FABBBYYY ٩(͡๏̯͡&#3663۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡&#3663۶ HAIL LORD FABBBYYY ٩(͡๏̯͡&#3663۶


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaRHaMMeR NL81

Recruiter

07-19-2013

His movie really made me smile.

This guy is class


123