AFK during ip farm ><

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K the General

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-02-2011

like the tittle said, what do you guys think about it?

Today while farming ip in custum game because getting ip from normal game is harder now, it is made harder by noobs going afk during custum game ip farm.

Cant name and shame unfortunately but they they are most probably level 1 alts made to farm friend referal who know exackly what ip farm is and intentionally came in to steal the hard work of others. (one of the afk nubs move every 2 min, i dont think a new player know that they will get dc after a certain time of afk)

If caught afk and stealing the hard work of others enough time, I think that the 'coming soon' tribunal system should include the option to cancel friend referal and reward to discourage players from repeat offends since banning their alts after they reach level 5 wont matter much to them once they get their reward

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-02-2011

IP farming is hard work?

On another note; I don't think it's really worth reporting them.

Frederik

24-02-2011

IP/XP Farming is such a waste of time now it's their own fault they're wasting time.
And if you don't want AFKers you can always 1v1 vs a bot.

Pimptoad

24-02-2011

It only matters in ranked.

Zabusasan

24-02-2011

I dont think you can really expect much from people in a custom game. Just do them yourself or invite some people you know wont afk
My personal solo record of a 5v5 custom game with only bots and me is 16 min. Its pretty easy to farm ip that way. I'm not level 30 yet and i dont have runes though so.

K the General

24-02-2011

The thing is, I normally do 1 vs 1 but during peak time you will need more than 1 player to farm and I am really annoyed that this thiefing behaviour is really ruining other's experience. For example last ip farm, 2 afk 1 level 11 who doesnt know what to do and me and my friend have to push a mid with a feeded mid char and bot and top getting invade as well, took well over 30 mins to finish and with pitiful amount of ip

Frederik

24-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K the General View Post
The thing is, I normally do 1 vs 1 but during peak time you will need more than 1 player to farm and I am really annoyed that this thiefing behaviour is really ruining other's experience. For example last ip farm, 2 afk 1 level 11 who doesnt know what to do and me and my friend have to push a mid with a feeded mid char and bot and top getting invade as well, took well over 30 mins to finish and with pitiful amount of ip
If you're the host you can just kick the level 1s before you start the game. Ofc this won't work when the chat's down, but whatever.

kkanoee

Recruiter

24-02-2011

or you can surrender

Cypherous

24-02-2011

Or you could just play normal instead of spending time farming :P

Broodqueen

24-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K the General View Post
like the tittle said, what do you guys think about it?

Today while farming ip in custum game because getting ip from normal game is harder now, it is made harder by noobs going afk during custum game ip farm.

Cant name and shame unfortunately but they they are most probably level 1 alts made to farm friend referal who know exackly what ip farm is and intentionally came in to steal the hard work of others. (one of the afk nubs move every 2 min, i dont think a new player know that they will get dc after a certain time of afk)

If caught afk and stealing the hard work of others enough time, I think that the 'coming soon' tribunal system should include the option to cancel friend referal and reward to discourage players from repeat offends since banning their alts after they reach level 5 wont matter much to them once they get their reward
Its retards like you that mean I have to carry supposedly "experienced" players every other game.

As far as I'm concerned custom games should yield 0 IP & 0 XP.

Go away.