Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 World Championship heads to Los Angeles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiiif

07-11-2013

Playing devils advocate here, assuming they consider Korea , EU and NA to be the top 3 regions for people to watch from, then unless I am mistaken LA is actually the best place in terms of time. 4pm in LA is 6 am in Seoul, which is an okay time to get up honestly and is 11pm CEST (if I am not mistaken). Both of those times are not unreasonable to watch matches at and assuming they don't have the same moronic time slot for the final I don't see any real issue with it been played there all the time as it does seem to best suit everyone (ofc NA gets by far the best team).

But it would seem to shaft over China kind of hard, but then if you move it to EU to make it better for China it is worse for korea and if you move it to korea which will also make it better for China you make it worse for EU (or I think you do , maybe I am converting the time badly).

Either way as long as it does not start so late again I think it will be fine. Start the final match at 4pm and it is not to early when it starts for Koreas and it is not to late when it ends for EU. But damn the last one started and ended so late. Either way good to know, highly doubt I'll be able to make it out there but hey next time!

Beats29

07-11-2013

If you're going to make it in US, at least make it on an hour that permites EU players to see a bit of the stream... Allstars China was already almost impossible to watch...

Advanc3r

07-11-2013

Quote:
100kg Squat easy:
trash company better make stream for european guys and not only for NA.

s2 stream = night at EU

s3 stream = beter be at 8+ PM till morning ( which means 1 PM for NA till night )

also the irony..

RiotMagus's avatar is malzahar, a champion long forgotten and in a bad state compared to others in the eSports ( forget the snoopy jungle **** )

malzahar is in a good state and considered very strong, so dont spread bs. the only problem is that he is very team dependant and fits in specific comps

chris2684

07-11-2013

Hope it will be in decent times to watch in EU

SkZ NoName Dia

07-11-2013

Deja ? Pas un peu tot ? Ou le temps passer terriblement vite.

Hereoz

07-11-2013

LoL is really growing! In S2, finals were in the Galen Center, and Playoffs at LA Live. Now the PLAYOFFS are in the Galen Center and the final gets an even bigger and more legendary stadium! Congratz Riot

Bronze Johnny

07-12-2013

Na oh no...that means watching next day because it will be all night.

Masacryl

07-12-2013

As it's in America...again. Can Riot do a rebroadcast so people in EU get to watch the championships without having to stay up till the early hours of the morning.

keksiukas1285

07-12-2013

Please Riots travel to Lithuania... We have really good players here... I play LoL for 3,5 years and wan't to compete with others 1v1 3v3 and 5v5. Thank You...

a guinea pig

07-12-2013

TPA ftw