Lucian the Purifier opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIProToxII

10-07-2013

Lucian the Purifier is the latest champion Riot has revealed for the League of Legends community. Today i will discuss about him and his abilities!

I am not in the PBE servers so this is just what i've seen and heard about him.

Art: I really like the in game model of Lucian. It looks really sleek and clean. The art of Lucian (shown on champ select screen) is ok. Not the greatest but ok.

In game: Lucifer should be played as a bot lane ADC. Me and my friends have discussed of how good he would be as an ADC through the abilities that we know.

Passive: He fires 2 shots next basic attack after a ability.

Sems really good. Has quite high potential for burst damage. If you do a ability-autoattack-ability-autoattack-ability-autoattack it will give quite high burst.

Q: A targeted nuke that isnt targeting.

The text above may confuse you but this is what his q does. You have to target a enemy within a certain range then it fires a shot in a straight line. So if the enemys move from the position you targeted them you wont hit them. Kinda like a skill shot but much more complex. It also has a fairly short range as i know.

W: Fires a AoE ball that damages and leaves a mark on the enemies. If a enemy is marked Lucian gains movement speed.

Good that he gains movement speed but not as good as a slow in some situations like ganks.

E: A short dash that removes slowing debuffs.

Great gank escape tool. To let them waste their slow then dash away without a slow is pretty good. Nice gapcloser for securing kills too.

R: Fires bullets in a line in front of him. while doing this he can move around and cast his E.

Meh. It has long range and you can move around at the same time but you can't change direction on the bullets. Quite easy to escape from.

Overall he is a bursty champion with some quite wierd mechanics.

What needs improvement: Me and my friends nearly see him as a worser type of Graves. Too make Lucifer better you should

Make his Q a skill shot and increase the range on it.

Add something like a silence on his W to make it better.

Be able to change direction on his ult by recasting it

These are just my opinions. You guys can say whatever you want about this.

Chhers :)

Kaskade inc

10-07-2013

I find Lucian pretty cool. I think players will have alot of fun with him

GlobalHawkPT

10-07-2013

He is not even out yet, you haven't even played with him and even if you did, it would only have like 2 games played with him

Please, let him come out first before asking for buffs
Like this isn't even the PBE forum

Grizzfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2013

Build AP AS for W and R. there's some vids around of it

The Binary

10-07-2013

Lucian the Name Stealer is OP as ****. Tired of this ****.

Headbiter

10-07-2013

So far, I can only comment on his presentation, since I haven't seen him in action as of yet.

Overall I think he's...okay? He's not blowing me away (harhar) but at least he doesn't rub me off the wrong way. Yeah, I had my eyeroller-moment when I saw that the black champion of course looks grim like **** (again), has dreadlocks and some tribal haircut-thingy, but...yeah, doesn't really bother me too much. It's run-of-the-mill...same for his story, pretty much. Happy nice guy who fights undead, then whoops, one-note female champ gets killed by evil champ, so he turns into an holy avenger.

Like I said, bland but okay.

I'm just...I kind of miss their reasons to join the League, really...

Metzelmax

22-07-2013

Relentless Pursuit

Range: 425
Cooldown: 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10
Cost: 60 / 45 / 30 / 15 / 0 mana

Relentless Pursuit

Active: Lucian dashes a short distance and removes all slowing effects. Relentless Pursuit's cooldown resets if Lucian scores a kill or assist during The Culling.

And here we have another generic dash with cooldown reset. The imagination!

Aptest

22-07-2013

he seems very generic to me.

but overall range of abilities too high for ADC type.

Madmacx

22-07-2013

I actually cant wait for him and will be the first champ ill buy on release.

So much mobility and a dash which neglects any kind of cc sounds sweet to me.

FJCRPV

13-08-2013

"W: Fires a AoE ball that damages and leaves a mark on the enemies. If a enemy is marked Lucian gains movement speed." Just to check, you know it's not if the enemy is marked, it leaves a mark yes, but he only gets movement speed if he attacks that target.

"Meh. It has long range and you can move around at the same time but you can't change direction on the bullets. Quite easy to escape from." I dont think it is that easy to escape, i mean, he cant change the direction but Lucian can moves, so, the target moves to the left, Lucian goes to the left, the only escape i see is flash and go to his back.
Just my opinion ^^