Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Master Yi, the Wuju Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valas Hüne

07-10-2013

I just sincerely hope the AP yi playstyle has really been either left mostly intact, either enhanced.
Actually I just wanna be able to play him mid lol

Ninjafro

07-10-2013

Thank you so much for bringing my good old AD Yi back on the fields of justice! LOVING the new model and ability icons

Kahlan89

07-10-2013

Riot i don`t know who is responsible for thinking this changes but he should be shot.Ap yi was alot more fun to play than ad yi not to mention it required some more skil.Now u just made another OP auto atack champion as if Trindamere wasn`t enough .......

Emperor Remus

07-10-2013

OMG! He looks ****KING AWESOME!

Now do a Galio rework and i think every champ i want up-to-date is done.

And release a new Zed skin! Shadow Zed!

MeisterJiraiya

07-10-2013

Yeeees. Thank you Riot. Finally I can play my first champion again :-)
And I am not even sad the slightest bit to see AP Yi go.
I was always sad to see a Champion that was desgned to go in, ignore all CC and slash until everyone is dead to have a more effective build as AP than an AD.

DeadSh0t

07-10-2013

I think the changes may help his gameplay were he is a bit too strong or weak at the moment... e.g. the reduced resistance to towers will prevent some meditanking in the future... LIKE!

lord of creature

07-10-2013

this patch ruined my life =(
my Ap YI.....

Slayer52314

Recruiter

07-10-2013

I'm no expert on the game, yet it looks to me as if he's received a serious buff from this patch. PvP against an experienced Yi has been almost all but impossible for me. His alpha strike was always 100% safe poke since he can return to his original position. And I'm not seeing any reduction to this. apart from added chance to crit!!!. Could someone possibly please explain if the Closer target prioritisation will Nerf his incredible late gate ability.

nrexus

07-10-2013

why are u taking away ap yi its like taking away a champion. yi were my best champion and u must understand that it like taking away a champion and i just think its dumb but its your game and u can do what u want but i will not like if this is done>:[

pedroffff

07-10-2013

Estou ansioso
Foi um otimo trabalho que voçes fizeram ...