Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Master Yi, the Wuju Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ausnen

07-10-2013

R.I.P AP Yi..

First my AP Shaco was made useless and now the only other fun non-AP champion played AP must depart.
Why can't Riot let champions that are played in a origional sense of way be played? All they ever do is even out the plane for all champions and I'm not meaning that in a "I want him to be OP" kinda way, I mean that why do master yi have to be played like any other melee fighter ad champ..

For example, playing AP Shaco vs AD Shaco is WAY different, in a good way and it made shaco fun to play and more 3 dimensional.

I don't even play Yi, I just hate seeing a playstyle go away, just like AP shaco..may he rest in peace..

Tsuyoku

07-10-2013

basic attack becomes true damage sounds insane.
Was already sh*t hard to handle a fed ad yi.
Now you mean it's useless to get armor against a champ who can double crit you every 4 attacks, and can't be slowed down? Come on...

SummoNERDey

Recruiter

07-10-2013

Ok imma just put it out there - SIVIR SAYS "SIGH"

the dark mage

07-10-2013

now AD master yi is a beast

Ksanter X

07-10-2013

RIP AP Yi? This is sad...

ChubbyBunny

07-10-2013

true damage ? this ain't gonna end well....

kentdisoria

07-10-2013

R.I.P AP yi

Hêca

07-10-2013

Why this rework? There were always only a few people who really understand to play the AD Yi.
AD YI was always better than AP YI, but nobody knew it. Now everyone knows and my main champ will be in every single game.
-.-
Why change a champion who is iconic for this game?
Btw, there are many champs who need a remake beside Master Yi. Why took a well working champion. Why ?

Toxic Rat

07-10-2013

Yoshimitsu, is that you?

ZeroFreeze

07-10-2013

It would be nice if they could make that collage of skins for all champions! :O And also in their ult form if it's relevant. (Riven - Sword, Shyvana - Dragon Form etc.) Would be a nice addition to the champion pages on the website or if they could implement it somehow in the champion pages in the client! So you can preview the skins before buying them. Just like the skill-previews