Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Master Yi, the Wuju Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decoy Octopus

07-09-2013

Quote:
Dawnthieve:
Irelia 2.0, is that you?

lol really?

Irelia has a much better gapcloser, a slow/stun, true damage, better sustain (W/R) and a far more useful passive.

Sovereign87

07-09-2013

nice rework i must say...

rinodreng

07-09-2013

Riot Please make a remake of Warwick please !

SandNiga

07-09-2013

remake warwick yes ! gg ap yi we had some good times poking with insane damage got a quadra with ap yi earlier today to make sure I remember it's annoyingness

Ququroon

QA Analyst

07-09-2013

To answer the question on everyone's minds: Yi will NOT be shipping with 3.9. He'll hit the PBE shortly and get his normal cycle there.

He should (should) make it into the following patch (3.10).

SandNiga

07-09-2013

so reworked Yi's alpha strike works the same as old but based on attack damage? Holy shizzle this will become extremely annoying to lane against

Els236

07-09-2013

Basically, a run down (my opinion):

His Alpha Strike is now becoming like Fiora's Ultimate.

His Meditate is probably better.

His Wuju Style is becoming a mix of his old E and Irelia's W.

His Highlander is becoming a mix of his old R and Katarina's Passive

I hope to god Riot gets the numbers right, because he could end up OP as hell :/

N H F

07-09-2013

Quote:
Decoy Octopus:
lol really?

Irelia has a much better gapcloser, a slow/stun, true damage, better sustain (W/R) and a far more useful passive.

She certainly doesn't have more sustain, and new Yi also has true damage, and nothing about Irelia's gap-closer is superior, it probably deals less damage as this is Yi we're talking about, and it still hits multiple champions.

About the only thing you got right was the fact that she has a small stun over him.

TAMACH

07-09-2013

rip my yi

Lawrenza

07-09-2013

R.I.P ap yi.

Not liking this at all. It didn't need to be changed, he doesn't need to be reworked, he is incredibly fun to play and also he is easy to deal with.

This rework is pointless. Its burying an epic champion and replacing him an icon of league with some ad carry that only have one option in games. To be like tryn.

All the haters of yi out there that moan ohh he has too much lane power its soo random. Well its random for him too which it made fun. You don't see him much now but its always there to have a good laugh watching him or playing him. A true icon of league of legends he was.