Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.9 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AciGoth

07-09-2013

Cool

TechBro

07-09-2013

"The progress bars in the loading screen have been removed due to space constraints"

How am I gonna know that it's actually loading? Loading screens often freeze and there will be no way of telling either you're freezed or not.

It's important, because if you get freezed in the loading screens, you can relog quickly and come back in time.

KakashiGG

07-09-2013

can some one explain to me why there is no spirit guard udyr?

misantropo

07-09-2013

I dont understand how LB ult will be more useful with ther other skills, Riot just nerfed her damage and didnt give her any new tool...

LordYeven

Wrenchman

07-09-2013

Quote:
TechBro:
"The progress bars in the loading screen has been removed due to space constraints"

How am I gonna know that it's actually loading? Loading screens often freeze and there will be no way of telling either you're freezed or not.

It's important, because if you get freezed in the loading screens, you can relog quickly and come back in time.

I think it is percentage only now.

SetoneX1

07-09-2013

Why hec, why???
And this draven passive, rly riot? Every adc have nice passive for early till late game, but this draven passive is rly uselles in late game then you have 5\6 items!!! Soo awesome!

Goofle

07-09-2013

Well I guess there's no point in playing Draven anymore. No more bleed dmg means that it will be a lot harder to duel people and you might even get out-damaged by some champions. A Draven that enters midgame with no significant advantage will just get completely shut down by any tank with cc. Enemy carries won't even have to target him since he will be very weak anyways.

Kinda surprised that there are only display/bug fixes for Thresh,Vayne and Zac though... They certainly deserve some small nerfs.

Damage Melody

07-09-2013

ping removed? lol? why?

ggwp

SidatraKorvin

07-09-2013

Okey and where is the Fiora fix?
If her W parries?
I mean if you W-ed it y do every single effect... effect you... kinda kills the ability dont you think?

Csokisbabakocsi

07-09-2013

I don't really understand the LB changes. Her waveclear problem is still not solved, while there was/is a red thread with reds complaining about how bad it is. It could be so easy to add + damage for minions on his W, like Fiddle on his E.