Lissandra Pros & Cons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MAlandM

08-07-2013

Please list them someone. I need to see if I want to buy her.

DarkAngelAzazel

08-07-2013

In my opinion:

Pros:

- Strong harras
- Strong cc
- Strong escape
- Strong initiate
- Strong damage

Cons:

- Melee range with low natural tankiness
- "unreliable" harras which autopushes the lane

MAlandM

08-07-2013

How does she compare to Orianna or Kennen?

Melodyhits94

08-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAlandM View Post
How does she compare to Orianna or Kennen?
Orianna can harass from a safer range. The range difference between orianna ( ball ) and lissandra is huge.

With Lissandra you won't be able to get kills except if you go All-in using E. but if you got a team with brains in team fights you will be able to stay in stasis for 5 seconds ( 2.5 ulti + 2.5 zhonya ( if i remember ). which will give ur team a good chance to win team fights

I dk alot about Kennen sorry.

DarkAngelAzazel

08-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodyhits94 View Post
Orianna can harass from a safer range. The range difference between orianna ( ball ) and lissandra is huge.

With Lissandra you won't be able to get kills except if you go All-in using E. but if you got a team with brains in team fights you will be able to stay in stasis for 5 seconds ( 2.5 ulti + 2.5 zhonya ( if i remember ). which will give ur team a good chance to win team fights

I dk alot about Kennen sorry.
That's what I meant with "strong initiate"

You use your Claw to jump into the enemy team, freeze them with E and make yourself invulnerable for 5 seconds.

MAlandM

08-07-2013

How about Fizz?

And of the four (Fizz, Lissandra, Orianna and Kennen) which is the most FUN to play?

djoLLo

08-07-2013

Imho, Orianna is most fun to play, after her it's Lissandra. Fizz is easy to play, it's typical low-elo champ - it owns hard until you figure out how to counter him. Lissandra is more utility mage, it can't work our very well unless your team knows to follow, but if you know what you're doing - your team wins the game with your ulti.

WoodenPlutonium

08-07-2013

-As lissandra you will have medium mid lanes all the time. Nothing to hard and nothing to easy. Your save with your claw, can harass and farm, but as said, if you all in your escape is gone. But her cc is really strong and if you just play save with a jungler its nearly always a secured kill.

- Orianna is in my opinion stronger in teamfight damage, but she cant initiate like lissandra can. Orianna can farm from a bigger range, but has no escape if she pushes her lane.

- Kennen is more of a top. Consant harass vs the melees there. You need to get something since your ult doenst do that much if you cant outplay your enemy in lane.

- Fizz got the most burst damage but is the only melee. Pretty save too as long as you dont use your e to initiate.

Overall I would say Fizz is the most fun to play. I dont find him easy at all since you will have a really really hard time pre 6. Its not easy to get back from it especially if the jungler comes after to stop you from getting kills with your ult. You need to all in all time. Trading damage and harass is nothing for a fizz player. Orianna is great if you pick it with someone who can initiate hard, so you can stick his ball to him and then ult. Kennen and Lissandra are good if you want to have some who can also go top. Kennen shines there. Lissandra can go top too, but has problems against maybe 25% of the common top laners.