0 lp - I deserve to promote ffs!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barkaji

08-07-2013

Seriously riot wtf is up with that stupid ranked system? I have been stuck in silver1 for ages, and when I finally pull myself together and get from 4 lp to 99 I recieve 0 ?!!! i carry almost every game I play, and I play as a proper player who teamworks and live up to the summoner code, what more can you ask for ?! seriously im really tired of this, and if I can't get to gold because of your stupid system, then I won't play this anymore, and i'm also a paying customer, if you wanna know... i'm really in a bad mood.....

Cypherous

08-07-2013

Quote:
I reached Divison 1 of my league, and I am not earning as many League Points as before. Why is this?
When you enter a ranked game, you are matched with teammates and opponents based on your matchmaking rating (what used to be called Elo). It is expected that your matchmaking rating is about equal to other players in your League. If for some reason your matchmaking rating is below what is expected in your League, you will see League Point gains come much more slowly as you approach your Division 1 Series. Because League placement is now permanent, we have designed the system to ensure that a player’s matchmaking rating is high enough to ensure that you can consistently play at the level of the next tier. As long as you continue to win more than you lose, your League Point gain will even out and you’ll reach the Promotion Series.

It is possible to earn 0 League Points if your MMR is too low to qualify for the next tier.
Taken from https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...LeaguePointsQ2

Barkaji

08-07-2013

I know that and i've read it before the game, but how can my mmr be so bad? Seriously i've had a balance between loss and victory a while ago, but now i've had so many wins, and some of them many in a row, yet still it doesn't see me as a proper player...

A Rusty Spoon

08-07-2013

find yourself a higer rated duoq partner play one game with him and you should hit your promo

i got 0 lp at gold one. lost one game won one afterwards -tada- promo

now im derping around at diamond 4

a positive attitude is 33.3% of the win

Siuox

09-07-2013

Ganz ehrlich liebe lol kollegen wie ist es möglich so eine scheiß community zu haben ich habe gestern und heute rankeds gezockt und jedes mal irgendwelche troller. So erklärt ihr mir mal wie man dann so aus bronze rauskommen soll?

Billz

09-07-2013

Gz on Gold.

Darkerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-07-2013

I even saw some pro players getting -5 lp for winning so 0 is still quite good xD