LoLReplay: unable to download spectator data...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowOfFlames

06-07-2013

I wanted to watch i game that was recorded in LoL Replay and this message appeares: "Unable to download spectator data, the game will now exit", sometimes it appeares when players are going to their lanes, or even before that, when the champions are summoning.
I wanted to know if any of you can help me out. How do I fix this? Thank you.

ToastAndJam

06-07-2013

That program has tons of bugs, if I were you i'd wait for Riot's own replay to come out, it could be next patch.

ShadowOfFlames

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToastAndJam View Post
That program has tons of bugs, if I were you i'd wait for Riot's own replay to come out, it could be next patch.
I hope so, never heard Riot say anything about that, but hanks for the info btw.

Skred300

07-07-2013

I found this video but I'm not sure what to actually do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQswMJrMUlE

It's from an old patch as well so I don't have some of the files (I only got LoLReplay recently) and the quality isn't very good either.

Can someone please clarify what to do? Thanks

Ruflag

13-07-2013

I need the same help !

TheDaco

20-07-2013

I had the same problem, all you have to do is keep your LOL Client open in order to spectate your games using the LOL recorder. Simple, I know :P

Trusted Guy

22-07-2013

Doesn't work for me -.-

DO Dix

24-08-2013

same issue here with me. help please!

EveryDayPentaGR

27-08-2013

I had the same problem and i right click to a video repair and then play.The sysrem ask you about to download the repair of the video after clicking the play.Press yes and after the download i saw the video.I think my pc have a problem and after 3 mins in video said (the programe LOL replay stop working).That is what i have.Sorry for my English>.

DuranIchigo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-08-2013

this happens when the game dced for a sec. sometimes even half a sec. its annoying cos if it finds a dc moment in lolking it wont always continue recording and you lose that data.

Happens a lot atm since the laggy server during prime time.